US$ 488
Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
US$ 345
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 374
US$ 332
Bookit.com
US$ 266
US$ 200
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 436
US$ 320
US$ 190
Be Live Collection Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 174
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 384
US$ 327
US$ 555
US$ 331
Priceline
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 252
US$ 225
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
11,289 results
All reviewsdiamond clubmartini bargourmet marchedips pool barsands beach barhunters steak housememories splashtravel smartjuan cruzhunter steakhouseadult only poolvip breakfastzen restaurantsister hotelsports barfamily vacationbutler service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited this resort at the end of March and loved everything about it! I am a travel agent, so have visited many resorts. Dominga in the groups department did such a great job with answering all of my questions and assisting me with group dinner reservations. There were over 40 in our group, so not easy to try to get reservations for us all to dine together-Dominga made it happen! Thank you!! Check in process was great, no issues with any of our rooms. And 40 people is alot-to have no issues! We all loved the size of the resort. It was not one of the huge mega resorts, so we could all find each other and no need to take a tram anywhere other then over to memories for the kids to use the water park. The rooms and resort was very clean, and some of the best food I have had in the Dominican! Loved Hunter and Zen! The Mexican restaurant at Memories was decent, but the service was very slow. That is my only complaint for the entire trip-almost 3 hours from start to finish, which was a long time with kids! We were a group of 12 that night. Our room was amazing!! We had room 1430 which was a swim out suite. Steps from the beach and steps from the pool. Would highly recommend a swim out if your budget allows. I cannot say enough about the service in building 6. Our butler Valentin-the resort is lucky to have him on staff!!! He MADE our stay!!! He took care of all of our group impeccably! He had ice in my room at all times, champagne chilling, roses around the bed-one of the best butlers I have every had!!! I wish I knew everyone's names in building 6, as they were all fantastic! Housekeeping, the mini bar stocker, the other butlers all were so friendly with a smile on their faces, and seemed truly happy to be working at this resort! I will not hesitate to recommend and come back to this resort!! Beach is also beautiful! Everyone of my group of 42 said this is one of their best vacations ever!!

Room Tip: Swim Out Suites are fantastic! I was in 1430, morning sun and large suite.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank danaschwieters
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quandher the horse, Carlos, estefany,.......I was in the gym and Quandher offered a wonderful stretching service that relieved pressure on my back and hips. The gym was very clean. Everyone was extremely helpful. I enjoyed zomba and cardio abs. And also aqua fit with Carlos. They took the time to listen and gave great advice.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quandher, Carlos, estefany from Royalton Punta Cana fitness team. Great class, Zumba and aqua Zumba and cardio abs. Great with kids and adults. Really good instructor, with possible attitude! Great job fitness team.

1  Thank Bhavin M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a great time at this hotel, food is good, rooms are really nice, the hotel is one of the better ones we have stayed in DR. Carlos the fitness coach is great at teaching kickboxing. The afternoons are spoiled by too many drunk teenagers in the swim up pool. All the staff are friendly and helpful and it’s a pleasant atmosphere. Don’t go to the timeshare breakfast though it will waste 3 hours of your life.
Overalll an great place and we are coming back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank garyengland2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Royalton in Punta cana and the Aquatic class every morning taught by Carlos was by fair the best! Must come back and I most certainly look forwad to the aqutic class every morning!
Muy Bien Carlos!!!!!