All reviews outdoor shower private pool golf cart relais chateaux punta espada palapa restaurant caleton beach gated community sandy lane in barbados scape park bedroom villa kids club juan jose the mediterranean restaurant main restaurant beautiful property luxury hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We visited during low season, late August, and at times felt we had the resort to ourselves. But it was the outstanding service that made this visit spectacular. From our concierge, Moises, to our favorite bartender, David, and everyone else we met, they provided the best service we’ve ever experienced in the Caribbean! The suite (22) was luxurious, vaulted ceilings, spacious bathroom and private pool. Dinnerat Mediterraneo was exceptional, and the daily breakfasts delicious (try the traditional Dominican!). Massages on the beach were outstanding, as were the facials in the spa. We will be back, Eden Roc, more than once!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Eden Roc Cap Cana for 4 nights in April in one of the new ocean front suites and were blown away. The room was absolutely stunning and sitatued perfectly on the beach with a gorgeous view. The restaurants at the hotel were all incredible - this is the Relais Chateaux experience you pay for and they sure did deliver. The staff were wonderful throughout the hotel and made our stay comfortable and memorable. Everything you need is on property or in the gated Cap Cana area. Everything was very high end and luxurious. We don’t golf but it was the most gorgeous golf course I’ve ever seen. I highly recommend and cannot wait to go back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

This property satisfies the highest expectations. Exquisite taste in the decoration, wonderful beach, nice and professional staff.The suite with private pool and outdoor shower is really pleasant.During our stay, we were annoyed by the presence of some seaweeds on the beach, despite the efforts by the hotel to remove them, and therefore we will certainly go back in a better season!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Eden Roc, food and rooms were very clean everyday. Staff at the blue bar and grill was amazing so friendly , after just one day , staff knew my personal drink and was offered every day to me. enjoyed it Definitely going back

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EdenRocCapCana, Guest Relations Manager at Eden Roc at Cap Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear juanitag955,

Greetings from Sunny Eden Roc Cap Cana.
We are very delighted to read your review. Thanks for sharing your 5-star experience in our luxury hotel.

Please, follow us on social media
Facebook: Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Instagram/ Twitter: @EdenRocCapCana

Warmest regards from Eden Roc at Cap Cana,

Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Punta Cana, Provincia La Altagracia 23302, Dominican Republic.
T. +1 809 695 5555
communications@edenroccapcana.com

Reviewed 8 August 2018

My family and I just returned home from a week at Eden Roc. It was exceptional! We love a smaller type less inclusive hotel and this was a perfect fit. Our two-bedroom suite was spacious, clean, unbelievably roomy with state of the art technology. The terrace was my favorite since I am an early riser and found myself sitting and enjoying watching nautre, the view and beauty. We played cards with the family and chatted in the comfty chairs at the end of the day. The location was perfect as well! Steps away from pool, beach and the two restaurants- Blue and La Palapa. Everything about the resort was topnotch and beautiful. All the staff was exceptionally friendly, but will give a big shout out to: Samira (LOVE her!!!), Oscar, Santos, MeLady and Felix at the pool. Loved how we could use the golf cart to travel around to Scape Park, the golf course and we even checked out the Equestrian Center. I only wish I would have know about the Equestrian Center and Marina earlier in the trip as we probably would have went there for dinner or lunch. All the FIVE star ratings about this resort are true, I read a few negative reviews, truly believe they were just made up because the food was DELICIOUS and staff so very accommodating. The spa and fitness center was great, and looking forward to when they complete renovation for the spa, which will put the in the exceptional slot as well. The only thing I would say to those visiting who are on the meal plan, have them be clear with you upfront. Apparantly there are some dishes which are off limits to you or you will just need to pay extra for, which we did, but it can be confusing. Otherwise the trip is Pure VIta! A true luxury.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Susan T,

Greetings from Sunny Eden Roc Cap Cana.
It's a pleasure to read your amazing review. We appreciate the fact that you remembered the name of our staff members who got in touch with you. Thanks for sharing your outstanding experience and memories lived in our luxury home.

Please, follow us on social media
Facebook: Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Instagram/ Twitter: @EdenRocCapCana

Warmest regards from Eden Roc at Cap Cana,

Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Punta Cana, Provincia La Altagracia 23302, Dominican Republic.
T. +1 809 695 5555