All reviews close to the airport free shuttle punta cana village small pool short stay great hotel airport hotel one night stay ecological reserve large supermarket comfortable hotel shuttle service la yola breakfast buffet minutes from the airport front desk staff enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A very nice feel of being home in the United States in DR. We stayed for a night before moving on to our resort hotel. Super clean hotel. Beddings and towels were nice and soft. Breakfast was very good.

Stayed: July 2018
Puntacana Resor... a, Special Services Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Narela B,

We are happy you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Resort & Club and would like to thank you for your recommendation. We focus on accommodating our guests as best possible to make their experience with us one to remember. Our breakfast contains a wide variety of food and beverages and we are glad it met your expectations.

We hope this was your first of many visits!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Didn’t even have fitted sheet on my bed. Pillowcases not large enough to completely cover pillows and some of the pillows are yellow stained and old. Sheets and pillow cases are dingey white.
Wish I hadn’t seen this until morning

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Puntacana Resor... a, Special Services Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Michelle W,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. We find unfortunate that your accommodation was not what you had hoped. We would have been more than glad to assist you if we had been noticed. We will look into every detail you have mentioned and share them with Housekeeping and Department heads involved. Your opinion is very important to us and we will take any necessary measures.

We hope you give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I stayed here while participating in a medical mission trip. The hotel room was quite nice and the staff from top to bottom were FANTASTIC! I eat a 100% plant based diet, and believe it or not I had virtually NO PROBLEM finding food in their restaurant. They were VERY ACCOMMODATING.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 4th floor if possible.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Puntacana Resor... a, Special Services Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear David J,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your kind comments. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests at the Four Ponts by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. Our staff is committed to walk that extra mile to make your visit a memorable one and they will be happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that they were able to fulfill your dietary preference. Please come to visit us again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff help this hotel greatly,
Rooms are comfy and the beds are great. All though my room wasn't the cleanest I have to say! In room aircon is great and the best I've experienced with a 'vent' function so you don't feel ill in the morning with full on air conditioning through the night.
Buffet breakfast is good with a choice for everyone, the waiter service is a little slow for coffee.
The pool rates is small with few sunbeds. The hotel wasn't busy during my stay but I imagine this could get busy.
Bar drinks are similar prices to the UK.
Across the road is Punta Cana Village a shopping complex with restaurants and a supermarket which is handy.
There's also a free shuttle to the beach a few times a day which is a nice touch.
There is nothing to do on the surrounding area so it's either the pool or beach and I imagine after a few days this can become tedious.
Only five minutes of that from the airport it's a good choice for a lay over.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Four Points by ... P, Assistant Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Little_Me_2006

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, this is the best way for us to detect improvement areas.
I will share the comments with the team, in order to improve day by day, so we can continue providing an excelent service to our guests.

In the hotel we have a stand where you can find a representative that gives you options for excursions and recreation.
We hope to create more memories with us when your travels bring you back to Punta Cana.
It will always be a real pleasure to serve you

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the four points punta cana and in all honesty I can say that I had one of the best treatments. The staff was more than accommodating and welcoming. Making us feel at home, specially the bartender Jonathan Paredes, he really went all out, treated us like more than customers he treated us like family. So if you ate ever down this way make sure you stop by and say Hi!

Stayed: July 2018
Puntacana Resor... a, Special Services Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Victor L,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind recommendation. We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and really enjoyed our staffs” amiability because we make great effort in giving our customers an experience to remember. We will pass on your comments to our staff. We are sure Jonathan Paredes will be motivated to keep on walking that extra mile to attend our customer’s every requests.

We hope you visit us again soon.