I travelled to the Punta Cana Princess March 14,2012 for a week. Our overall experience was great. The rooms were spacious, with a deck , and always clean. Housekeeping did a fine job! The restaurants although not all opened every day, were very good. There was a large selection of food at the buffets and the alacarte. The only down side is having to get up in the middle of the night to reserve a good lounge chair at the beach or the pool!
We moved from the second to the third floor in building 4 after the second day for a better view and cathedral ceilings. The only discouraging thing about that is the AC didn't work as weel on the 3rd floor. The staff came quickly to repair it but is was not as efficient as the 2nd floor. ? the metal roof? The staff was always very nice. The waitstaff excellent and very friendly. We would definelty return there.I have never stayed at an adults only and enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel