9,598 results
All reviewstropical suitesjade restaurantaqua parktwo swim up barsa la carte restaurantsanimation teambbq on the beachsaona islanddominican republicpool barlobster dinnerbuffet restaurantfantastic holidaysteaktwo double bedskids clubsecond week
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Alvin goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and make sure you are included in all activities. He even showed me how to add this app to my phone. He help you to make the most of your time on the resort.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Penny M
Aquagames, Manager at Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ms Penny M.

It makes me so happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us and it will be a pleasure to keep exceeding your expectations not only this time but also when you will be back in the near future, Alvin will hear about your feedback!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd year and the hotel is surpassing our expectations. They have renovated the rooms on the Tropical side and they are beautiful.

We are finding the food in the main dining room even better than last year. Love the new brasilian restaurant.

Animacion super, is truly super. The shows are spectacular. The team makes sure that both kids and adults are having a blast.

Chivo has gone out of his way to make our stay fun. Teaching my son dance moves and joking around with us. We are sure we will enjoy the rest of the week.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Julie A.

It’s really great to hear you had a nice vacation with us and that you enjoyed your second trip to our hotel, It really reflects the effort of our whole team to make sure our visitors have a great time and feel at home.

It makes me so happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us and it will be a pleasure to keep exceeding your expectations not only this time but also when you will be back in the near future, we will give your KUDOS to the Animation Team specially chivo.

Please do not forget we will be looking forward to welcoming you back Sirenis Punta Cana for the 3rd time and many more!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Is my 3th time in sirenis and the best thing is the animations team Alvin super. The beach is also very nice and the weather nice the pool. The show in night is fantastic and animacion super dance me and my family we enjoyed with Alvin.

The food is good too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms Vit V.

We are delighted to learn that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. I shall personally pass on my congratulations to Alvin for their excellent service. We are also pleased that you were able to take advantage of the amazing facilities that we have on site.

Please do not forget we will be looking forward to welcoming you back Sirenis Punta Cana for a … time and many more!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Sirenis Check-in time, 3PM.
3:30 PM Arrival. Front Desk- Your room is not ready. Assigned a concierge to my family to take us to the afternoon buffet.
3:45 arrive at the buffet: No food on the buffet.
4:00 Room is ready. Arrive at door. Keys aren't programmed
9:00 Return to the suite/room. 2 TV's, zero remote controls. Called front desk, and
concierge 3 times and yet no remote was supplied to my room.
5PM - Next day. Concierge arrives at door with 3 restaurant reservations. However, he isn't actually there to deliver reservations. He actually there to put a hard sell on my family to attend their 4 hour Time Share presentation the next morning. We declined, the concierge actually took exception to us declining to attend the Time Share pitch. He never spoke to us the reminder of our stay.
6 PM 2nd day - I was on the Internet searching for an alternate hotel and requesting a refund.
3rd Day - Water park Lifeguards allow children to swim at the mouth of a water slide which children and adults are shooting out at 20-30 mph. I yelled that they needed to get those kids out of the water before someone was seriously injured. They were relaxing in beach chairs.
4th day - My daughter and I swimming in the a 7 foot deep pool. A pool light was floating in the water, connected with its electrical wiring from the bottom of the pool. I quickly got my daughter out of the water, knowing this could be a potential life threatening issue.

4th Day Lunch - 1:30 PM guest are not being permitted to access the buffet due to only restaurant being open due to no available seats.

My week of time cannot be recovered from this frustrating experience. If you reserved this resort prepare for your stay to be dominated by the time shares. If would be the equivalent of having a time share at a motel 8.

Finally, this hotel isn't in Punta Cana, it's a 35 minute, $70 taxi ride from the Punta Cana airport. It's advertised as Punta Cana, but it's not.

Room Tip: Don't book this resort.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank kappa1986
Aquagames, Manager at Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Mr/ Mrs. kappa1986,

Thank you for your comments which will be taken into consideration and passed to the management in order to improve our services for you and future guests.

On the other hand the idea of Sirenis Premium Travelers is just to offer another option for our customers to return to our resort or others along the world; this only works for people who are really interested, however, all our guests are important and the staff is pleased to serve you every day during your holidays.

We appreciate you calling our attention to the points you mention where we can improve our opportunity areas.

Again, we hope you accept our sincerest apologies and hope you do not discard Sirenis completely when planning future holidays. We would be more than happy to welcome you back for a second holiday in our resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been to DR several times. Love the country and the people, however, I regret choosing this resort.
The worst of all, we were there with our 2 lovely daughters, both in their 20's, the male staff harassed and embarrassed them at every opportunity. Alexander asked my daughter if she had her clitoris pierced. That would have him immediately fired here at home. Let alone offering to sell bottles from the bar.
The security onsite was non responsive to our request to tell the parents of 3 infants that it was not ok to leave them alone for 5 hours. Instead told us to get lost.
The weekend crowd was overwhelming. The amount of people at the buffets made it very unpleasant, no seats or no food. The snack bar had literally 2 pieces of chicken on Wednesday night. They have "personal concierges" to attend to your every need, however their real job is to sell a membership. The members have reserved seating at the show, buffets, a la cartes. We were told there was no room for us at the restaurants, after making a fuss, we got reservations but when we dined, we found the restaurants to be half empty. The pool stank of urine, never any cups at the drink stations, there were cups and dishes sitting outside the next room since the day we arrived crawling with bugs. The waterpark was closed but they posted no signs anywhere allowing families to walk (it's a long walk) all the way there to find out.
The only upsides to this resort would be Polanko and Jimmie at the bar. They were very professional and always smiling. If it were not for them, the vacation would have been a total disappointment.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsteen A
Aquagames, Manager at Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Ms Kirsteen A,

Thank you for bringing this important issue to our attention. We are deeply sorry that you experienced such an inconvenience during your stay here and invite you to kindly contact us directly at assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com so that we can proceed with investigating your case.

In the mean time immediate measures will be taken.

Kind Regards,