58 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 221
Hotels.comUS$ 221
PricelineUS$ 221
eDreamsUS$ 221
Orbitz.comUS$ 221
ZenHotels.comUS$ 1,231
All reviews excellent hotel comfortable rooms unforgettable vacation coca cola lobby bar have a good time the mexican restaurant family vacation animation team dominican republic room service wilson muchos marleny amenities plano dominicana
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Staff was kind, attentive and friendly. Based on other reviews, I was expecting the beach to be awash in sargassum seaweed but I was pleasantly surprised to find there was minimal sargassum on the beach.

Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, cordial & professional - I truly believe that the negative reviews for this resort had more to do with the demeanour of the guests rather than a failure on the part of resort staff.

There are tons of salesman lining the pools who try to upswell you tour packages and excursions, but I found if you said “I will find you if I’m interested” made most of them stand down.

For the small percentage of salesman who continued to badger, ignoring them entirely worked wonders. You must be strict in refusing to interact with them if you’re not interested in what they’re selling - this may be difficult for some but persevere and it’s really not a big deal. These guys are working their asses off to earn a living wage, and as such I recommend purchasing a package from them. It’s the least any tourist can do when visiting a 5-Star resort in a relatively poor country

I personally found the restaurants to be of exceptional quality, and “Kyoko,” a Benihana-style restaurant had all the entertainment value expected from such an establishment.

Serenade is suitable for families and couples, but at the same time is also a great place for single 20-somethings who are looking for a “party” environment. Discretion is mandatory however the party is not hard to find. The architecture at Serenade is among the best in Punta Cana… I firmly believe that booking a vacation here will not end unfavourably!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank billbK7055LZ
WERNER FRANCIS, Owner at Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bill B,

We appreciate the time spent sharing your comments, we are proud to have been your host hotel for your vacation. As a luxury, service-oriented hotel with high quality standards, our guests' opinions play a crucial role in optimizing our services.

We are faithful promoters of unique experiences and memorable memories that you can share with friends and family, the views of our guests drive us in a unique way to improve the experience delivered, listening to their comments on how they perceive our services helps us to know the areas of opportunity so that with this we can provide the best experience.

Delighted that your recent experience at our property left the best impression on you, we hope to see you again at our luxury hotel very soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 16 September 2021

I will keep it simple and formal.
Management here is an absolute disaster and joke. Let me explain.

My family and I (2 small kids, baby and toddlers) arrived from a excursion( best part of the stay, (will explain later) and the room which we had stayed 2 days already, had an extremely strong (weed) marijuana smell. I promptly requested to be moved immediately and they moved us to a room that was apparently smoked in several times, the strong was so strong that you could not be in the room. I again promptly requested to be moved and I was denied, saying that they would “refresh the room” with air freshener.

Being with 2 kids I could not accept that, mean while supervisor/manager Stephanie did not even attempt to approach us to ease our health concerns. The ONLY good people we encountered during our whole ordeal was the Bag gentlemen(cant remember his name) and the house keeping ladies!
On another note, the service here is extremely subpar, very few friendly personnel, limited things. WILL NEVER COME BACK to this chain again.

2  Thank R322VHchrisg
WERNER FRANCIS, Owner at Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest,

We are very disappointed to receive negative comments but especially when they are related to our staff as almost all of our guests are very happy with this aspect as you can see from the scores.

I promise that we take note and try to verify everything you mention.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Our choice was based on positive reviews and nice pics of new and modern hotel. The rooms are really good, quite big and comfortable. Hotel offers bathrobe and slippers, shaving and dental kits, free mini bar. Room cleaning is so-so, when arrived we found many black hairs in the bathroom and on the bed sheets. The animation is intended to adults and mainly to spanish speaking guests , but the entertainment stuff was nice and friendly. Pool bars were quite good. This is where the positives end.
The restaurant service did not hear about international standards. They have their own. You could wait your drinks for 30 minutes and leave not getting them. You should run after the waiters to get a glass of water. The waiters ignore you even you sit under their noses but they spent a lot of time chatting to spanish speaking guests. When I did not get drinks after desert! I called restaurant manager and tell him about. He whright down my room number and what? Nothing!)) So what did you ask my room number for?)) And the worst thing - cockroach near coffee machine! I show it to the waiter - and what? He just shrugged. I was not suprised I had a stomach problems. The waiters in Asian and Italian restaurants couldn't remember the order and brought the dishes you haven/t order.
Tha last negative thing for Russians. The ocean is dirty hear. If you're agree to fly 12 hours just to relax near the pool - its your hotel. In other case you shoud look smth else.

Dear Natalie K,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback, we do hope you would consider returning to the Serenade Punta Cana again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Emely & Minerva are really nice. Their energy and aura makes the room feel so welcoming. While Ive been here, it’s been nothing but laughs and smiles. Overall, this resort is everything I imagined it would be and more!❤️❤️❤️❤️

ear Kyana J,

It is rewarding to note that you had an excellent stay thanks to our attentive service.

We look forward to providing you with another memorable experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Emely and Minerva were amazing with my 2 year old and so friendly! The kids club is such a stress relief because you can leave your kids with no worries! I will definitely return to this hotel with my baby just because of the kids club

Trip type: Travelled with family
WERNER FRANCIS, Owner at Serenade Punta Cana Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Nicole C,

It has been a true honor to receive you at our hotel and to be able to contribute to your rest in the Caribbean. We want to thank you once again for giving us your trust and loyalty.

We can emphasize that our team is our biggest asset, as they represent the soul of our hotel. It is thanks to our co-workers that we have been able to create these unique moments. We are proud to have such committed members in our team, and we assure you that we will share your kind words with them.

Hotel Management