Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews finest club golden bar o neil room service julio cesar wrong items beach concierge imperial suite beautiful hotel food truck silent disco fire show walk in closet entertainment staff provided great service greeted with champagne great bartender
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

I had a wonderful time during my stay at this resort though, as the title suggests, it definitely needs improvement. I do want to say that given the circumstances with COVID, and the fact that I was there after it had only been open a week, im giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll start with the cons:

- There were a lot of flies in the area of the swim-up suites.

- Food was average at best and the wait times were entirely too long. Breakfast was limited at The Market Place. Our order at Lizzo was completely wrong. Las Dunas needs to work on their menu.

- I believe the mini bar should be stocked when our rooms are cleaned, not at a random time after.

- There wasn’t much of a nightlife. The club was closed unfortunately and the Legends bar was ok but closed at 11pm.

- It felt as if they were short staffed.

- Room service took a long time to fulfill your request.

Now with the Pros:

- The resort was gorgeous. The decor was very beautiful and modern. All the restaurants looked fancy, the pools were amazing and my swim-up suite was amazing. You can literally take pictures anywhere.

- The entertainment staff really made our stay better! They were very attentive and tried their best to make our experience fun. I want to thank Bryan and Queen for their amazing service. I would go back just for them!

- The Golden Bar was my favorite and you must eat at Dommo restaurant.

- The fire show and Silent Party were my absolute favorite part of my stay at Finest. It was my last night there and I had a blast.

- The beach is so close and the staff was very attentive as I was sitting out there.

- The entire staff was very friendly.

Overall it was a nice resort. I think they just need time to work out the kinks and they’ll be good. If I could do it over I would have waited a few months but I can honestly say I had a great time.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank lilianagW5109QZ
The Excellence Collection, Guest Services / Front Office at Finest Punta Cana By The Excellence Collection All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Finest Punta Cana to vacation and for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.
We are very pleased to know that you were greeted warmly by our colleagues upon arrival and they were able to make you feel pampered all the time as a result of going above and beyond to make sure that every need was met. We can assure you that we will forward your kind words to our team for their contribution to how memorable and special your stay was.
We are sorry to read that there was not enough nightly life, although we would like to mention that The Excellence Collection tries to do its best to create a relaxing atmosphere perfect for vacationers of all kinds; those who like some action, and those who prefer the tranquillity and relaxation a more low-key vacation provides. Nonetheless, we will share your concern to the Management department to be considered.
It has been a pleasure hosting you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

One of the best hotel stays I’ve ever had. Every moment was enjoyable. I was able to relax when I needed and have fun when I wanted. I was also very pleased with all the food and drinks available (top notch deliciousness).

My only displeasure was the food truck was only open the day we arrived. If you get the chance to visit the food truck try their tacos (with hot sauce).

Excellent and friendly service from the staff. It’s something you have to experience for yourself to really know how awesome it is!

2  Thank Guest_Ivy
The Excellence Collection, Guest Services / Front Office at Finest Punta Cana By The Excellence Collection All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear guest,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Finest Punta Cana as your holiday destination and for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor readers.
We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed every moment throughout your stay with us and we were able to surpass your expectations in all areas. We are passionate about paying attention to detail since our main goal is to provide unparalleled customer service and luxury to our guests along with delicious food experiences. We assure you that we will continue working hard in this direction to have more guests satisfied with the outstanding service our guests expect from us.
It has been a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seeing you back soon. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection.

Reviewed 20 October 2021

This resort is absolutely breathtaking. I loved every moment there. They are a pretty new hotel, so they will have to work on straightening out the kinks, but give it a few months and this hotel will definitely take off.

3  Thank K256LIbriannab

Dear guest,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Finest Punta Cana as host of your holiday destination and for taking the time to share this review with the TripAdvisor community.
It is our pleasure to know that our colleagues, property and amenities met your expectations, making you feel relaxed and pampered all the time. At The Excellence Collection, we strive to make every stay, as close to perfection as possible and we will continue working hard in this direction to provide the best vacation experience ever.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another getaway. We will be pleased to make you another wondrous adventure time. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

This is our 5th excellent resort stay. As always a new resort needs times to work out the kinks and to get their staff more familiar. In a year this resort will be amazing!!!
The kids club had amazing people that I felt confident and comfortable leaving our kids with.

2  Thank Laura G

Dear guest,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Finest Punta Cana as your holiday destination and for taking the time to share this review with other readers.
Keep our grounds and facilities well maintained is one of our main strengths to make feel our guests comfortable during their stays. As a family friendly resort, kids are treated like royalty and so are the adults, and the rooms are extremely clean and nicely appointed with kid's amenities.
We are very pleased to know how memorable your experience was due to the excellent service provided and the food you encountered at any restaurant was great. They are very passionate about their job and they do all their best delivering the level of service and serving delicious meals to suit the different tastes and preferences of all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and have another opportunity to pamper you with our superb service. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

A very nice place, full of happy and willing people, with a smile that makes you feel special wherever you are, in addition to this, the food and the rooms are great, recommended for those who want the best vacations of their life.

Dear guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your recent stay at Finest Punta Cana and for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers.
It is our pleasure to read that our resort and amenities exceeded your expectations, making you feel relaxed and pampered all the time. Our commitment is to make every guest experience, as exceptional and unique as it can be.
Thank you for letting us know how memorable and special was your stay, due to our hotel facilities, the food & drinks quality encountered, amusing entertainment, and the outstanding service provided by our colleagues.