“Fabulous Foods and Great Host- Begonia &Toni”
Review of Kukua Beach Club

Kukua Beach Club
Ranked #22 of 320 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 32
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A place with soul!! Kukua is an exclusive Restaurant Beach Club located on the wonderful Bavaro Beach, in our facilities you can relax on the beach and pool area and enjoy the best fresh seafood and fish caught daily by our local fishermen. The best place to celebrate your Wedding Ceremony and Reception or a romantic dinner on the beach.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Foods and Great Host- Begonia &Toni”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and myself had booked for a full board inclusive holiday last Christmas and New Year 2011 with a five star hotel at Punta Cana but we love to explore places and experience the local foods or cuisines then we found this gorgeous restaurant with swimming pool by the beach. We tried it for lunch meal and found food freshly prepared with a great hospitable owner Begonia and Toni who welcomes you with great charm and smile . You will feel warm welcome and relax with the great scenery and ambience of the place. It's was the fresh seafoods catch of the day which we thoroughly enjoy and we look forward to come again on the Christmas evening and New Year Eve . Indeed , we had the most memorable New Year Eve celebration with gorgeous candles , foods and friendly face around makes you felt at home. We had the Chef came with his resounding bang or gong to welcome countdown New Year as everyone happily wishing around with bessos,hugs from Begonia and Toni together with the staffs and customers present . It was a special moment for us because you don't feel stranger to others and the place - best ever!
We highly recommend the food, fine dining and great Hosts- Begonia and Toni. What a lovely couple who has great passion and care of the customer service of their own family business .

We continue to pray for their success and looking forward to visit them again in the future!

It's is a more than a 5 Star ambience, food, fine dining because it is very high class services - spot on!

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank cquest888
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Polish first
Bordeaux, France
“The best wedding you can imagine”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I got married 3 weeks ago in Kukua and that was the best choice I could take. The wonderful and private place, the decoration exactly as I wanted, the quality of the food, the friendly and nice staff, and all the attentions from Bego, the wedding planner, from my first mail contact with her to my Big day where she looked after all the details to make our day absolutely amazing.

If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, Kukua is your place!

Thanks to all the Kukua staff to organise the best day of my life!!!

Jone

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank JoneLS L
Succasunna
“Rehersal dinner”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Had a rehersal dinner there on June 24th. for 20 people. The staff recommended the seafood and meat platters that were excellent. The saefood platter had lobster,calmari, fish and shrimp. The appetizers were also top notched. Very good value

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank JoefSuccasunna
Eldora, Iowa
“Dining at the kukua beach club was highlight of the week”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We spent a week at the riu bambu in March of this year. although the place was all inclusive, we tired of the food a bit by Wednesday, and wanted good fresh sea food. I asked one of the workers , Ricky, for a place close and good. He told me to go about 200 yards down the beach to the Kukua and we would love it. We had 4 other couples with us and I di not want their grief if it was a dud. My wife and I went for lunch for a test run and it was fabulous. Toni was the best, Superior service and charm. The Calarmari was perfect and I ended up having it 3 times prior to my departure. The wines were great and all the food was done to perfection. After the lunch we booked dinner for the group for the next night. There was a wedding reception on the outside patio so we were inside, but the table was great. Dim lights, candles, nice music and fabulous food. The grilled lobster was a huge hit. The place is a little spendy, but it is worth it. The view is incredible. Very close to the water. The olace is situated right on the beach and is walkiing distance from numerous resorts nearby. I would be hard pressed to return to Punta for a stay, but, if I do, sipping a great Red wine from Spain and eating Calamari with their great sauce and soaking in the blow me away view, will be what gets me to return.

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank Richard D
Mexico City, Mexico
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The best Paella in town and funny enough, one of the few places to have good Sea Food in Punta Cana.
Setting is lovely.
Very much worth to go spend the day at the beach-pool and have lunch or stay until dinner.

Visited May 2012