Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$ 115.00
from US$ 59.50
from US$ 58.00
1,626 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Staff was excellent and catered to all our needs. Highly recommend. Alex was especially wonderful! They made the excursions lots of fun and played excellent music!

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Came thinking we would have a short fun tour. The staff here was wonderful. Spent lots of time making sure our every need was taken care of. My bikini broke and they took me to a store to get a new one. Safety at all times. Alex was wonderful. We enjoyed the shark swim and the parasailing was incredible. Would recommend completely. Five star.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

My tour guide Charlie is THE best. He speaks 4 different languages -for those that need it. He explained how to drive the ATV, told us what we were going to do and what to expect from the locals. I would surely do this excursion again. We went to about 4 different stops and I enjoyed all of them. My favorite was the cave-it was nice and cold. Not many people around so that was wonderful.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Terrific tour! Charlie was a great guide! Highly recommend!! Short visits to Hojo Azul and beach plus fun on dune buggy. Excellent value!

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Charles was absolutely awesome! Great Tour Guide. I would definitely recommend him for your tour! Great Job