“Treated like family”

Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
Ranked #79 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed 13 April 2011

This was a return trip for my friend and I we were here last April. This year we returned with another friend and my 14yr old daughter. My 2 frineds have been to DR many times and both feel this is there overall favorite place they have stayed. Our rooms were spotless everyday. Food was wonderful and my daugter is fussy and never had a problem finding lots!
All the staff bent over backwards to help you and they work such long hours and are always pleasant and helpful. Check in and check out were easy. They are always saying "we are a family" and this is how they make you feel all the time. The entertainment staff #1 they are always making everyone feel invited to take part in activities even if you are only a spectator they never stop making you to feel included. Romeo you are the best we would hvae been so sad if you had still been off when we got there! All the entertainment staff Fabulous! Beach amazing but like many resorts you do have to get up around 6am to clain a hut but what a beautiful time of the morning(and I am not a morning person) You can have a coffee and something light frome the all night restaurant on the way back. We will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank coolwhip485
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2011

Dear Guest:

It is for me a great pleasure to know that the food, room and others services were of you total satisfaction. Thanks for to mention the entertainment that did to feel amazing. I hope to give you and your friends welcome in Natura Park again.

Warmest regards,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2011

Stayed for a week at the end of March and wished I could stay longer. This resort is a beautiful, clean place with the best staff I have encountered in 20 years of travel. The food at the buffets and a la carte restaurants was good and the variety was sufficient.
The room was clean and I had the best sleep on the very firm bed. The entertainment staff worked very hard to keep everyone happy and entertained. If you go, say a special
hello to Carrie (front desk), Kelvin (upper pool bar , Ramone and July (at the main bar)
as they represent the hotel in the best, friendly manner and make you feel at home.

Room Tip: ask to change if not happy with your room
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank yvoharr
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2011

Dear Guest:

I am very happy to read yours comments and fascinated to know that you enjoyed the stay in our resort. Thank you for mentioning the staff that offered to yu a special hospitaly. I will be waiting for your next visit at this yours home Natura Park.

Reviewed 9 April 2011

My opinion is that: the rooms are basic and dated.
The a la cartes were good. Clearly the budget was put their. The buffet was bland, though there were choices, of course. Lunch buffet: pre-prepared food was always cold. There should be some where by 4-6pm where you could have a light snack ie: finger sandwiches,cookies, tea and coffee, since they close the lunch buffet by 3pm, I think it was. One day it was 2:30?
The most annoying issue was the lack of lounge chairs provided at the beach. You litterely had to be out by 6am to get a spot. We got up at different times through-out the week, and this is what had to be done in order to get a spot! The management should also take notice of the extremely aggressive venders they allow at their resort. You need to know that they are losing business due to that fact. There is no need for aggression. I understand and respect this is there living, but I didnt buy from them for that reason! I was very dissappointed in the gym. I only choose resorts with a gym,but yours had no working cardio equiptment. The staff really tries hard, however they need to be properly certified in aerobic/pilattes/yoga, because they have no clue what there doing. Not even if this was the 1980s!!!All this being said, we will not return.

Room Tip: lovely staff
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

I would like to give my sincerely apologies for all the disadvantages that you had during yours stay. I really understand your dissatisfaction and I would loved to receive the complaints during your time here for to find a solution satisfactory. The spa has another management, but I will send a copy of your review to them. My team and I are taking special attention at your comments and will work hard to improvement of our services and behavior of vendors in our hotel. I regret too much that you do not come back again to Natura Park.

Cordially,

Reviewed 6 April 2011

We had a perfect trip at Natura Park in Punta Cana. The beach, ocean, weather, staff, food was amazing! They love children their & everyone treated my daughter like gold. Their are great activities & lots of stuff to do. I loved the natural surrounding as all the beautiful birds to look at. Nightly entertainment was good & the kids disco was good too. You'll have a great time. Spend two weeks & it was wonderful! Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TaraIrish

Dear Guest:

I appreciate your time for write the feedback of yours 2 weeks in our hotel and I am deligthed to know that the natural environment, the birds and others services were satisfactory: I would love that you return some day in the future to Natura Park.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2011

After 21 years, we returned to Punta Cana that at the time had only 2 hotels. It has changed a little to say the least. We arrived at Natura Park on a Saturday mid afternoon and the reception staff was waiting for us with our packages ready. We did get the type of room we had asked for, but did request to change due to having scuba diving equipment to haul a fair distance to the beach for diving. The change involved actually treating the staff with respect as we always were and we got a wonderful room with a view of the back of the property that was very quiet.

A bit about the hotel: The grounds are beautifully maintained daily, rooms cleaned efficiently and staff very helpful. The 3 A la carte restaurants were fine with the DR version of Italian, steakhouse and seafood. The main buffet had a wide variety of food. The pool area was really nice and the beach clean. Only a few vendors were around but stayed at the water’s edge and you needed to approach if you were interested.

Our only suggestion was that they improve the quality of the wine in the all inclusive. We had brought our own and that worked out well. When our supplies ran out it was possible to choose from the wine list and they had a good selection.

The staff, every member of the staff was professional and helpful at all times. I loved it because I got to speak Spanish all week and they did also help me out with this.

We took advantage of the excursions available, and Catalina being the best for scuba diving. The bus ride to and fro was a bit long but the scenery was well worth it. I finally had the opportunity to see a seahorse while diving; thank you Eduardo. The Dr Fish spa is something great to do. You gotta to check it out!

Value for money was excellent. Please remember that you are not traveling in your own country and the culture is different in the Dominican Republic. Take time to get to know the hard working staff and you will appreciate another part of the world; you will want to return.

Gracias a Grey at la Perla, Kelvin at the Mirador bar and Michel at watersports. Don't forget to be on the beach at about 4:30 - 5pm to see how they dock the boats for the night. We've got a great video. Nightly entertainment is well done and the staff keeps in shape.

Lastly, don’t forget that the people that work at the resort really do appreciate the tips.

¡Hasta la proxima!

La jefa y el patron
Ana & Paul

Room Tip: get to know the local people who work there
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VidriAna

Dear Guest:

It is for me really a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor and to know that after 21 years, you returned to Punta Cana and have chosen to Natura Park to enjoy yours holidays. I am glad for that our reception service, water sports, room, resturants service, the grounds and the staffs meet yours expectations, also appreciate your suggestions. My team and I are working hard to improve the quality of our products and the service of the vendors in our property. I would like to see you again Natura Park.

Very cordially,