11,729 results
All reviewsseaside grillpreferred clubworld cafecoco cafeentertainment teampreferred poolpreferred areaexplorers clubel patiopreferred roomfrench restauranthoneymoon suitewedding coordinatorlobby barsteakdominican republicthe general manager
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The resort was beautiful and well kept. My family and I had a wonderful experience and would definitely stay here again. Rafael and Jose at the Poolside Bar were especially accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alek1214
DREPB, Gerente at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Valued Alek1214,

Thank you for sharing this review! Truly, hearing from a guest as taken with our resort as yourself is a gift, and I will be sure to show our team your kind words.

Should you plan another trip of luxury and leisure, we hope you will keep our resort in mind. We would be thrilled to serve you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

While researching this place I had difficulties finding menus so here you go! We paid extra to be part of the preferred club and it was worth as we you are given access to sit down service at seaside grill. Otherwise, your have a buffet breakfast and lunch at the same place everyday. We also got access to 2 lounges, 2 pools, and the jacuzzi. The upgraded mini bar consisted of 1 bottle of beer, M&M , and Pringles... not impressive by any means. We stayed on the 3rd floor of building 5 which, per the front desk had the best via of the ocean but about 50% of the view was obstructed by either a building or trees.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Octavio G

Dear Octavio G,

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

We would certainly be glad to have you back for another round of a wonderful stay.

We look forward to having you back at Resort name, your home in the Dominican Republic.

Warm regards.

Dreams Palm Beac Punta Cana

Love this place!

The staff is so warm and friendly, they were so kind to us when we had a problem with our room, they changed it right away, to a better room, better view and larger.

The pools and the activities here are top notch, there is always something to do and the pools are pristine!

The entertainment director Coby was so fun and truly makes you feel like your his friend! We looked forward to seeing him everyday! We actually stalked him lol!

There was Sergio who every day did a fist bump with my son and he was always asking for him and his big smile!

Nairobi in the world cafe is the best hostess in the world, she is so warm and friendly and so pretty!!

Santina the housekeeping are so nice they made us feel like family everyday

Cristina in the seaside grill ( which has amazing food!!) knew my name right away and her smile lights up the whole room, she is so friendly and professional she made us feel very happy every time we saw her

Isabel the resident manager is such a delight to deal with, any problem we had she would make sure it was solved, she is the epitome of a perfect service manager, I’m doing my 50th birthday there, and just the way she told me to ask for her and don’t worry made me feel confident and secure in doing my epic event there! Trust me ask for Isabel Rueda she will take good care of you!!

And finally fernelis at the front desk who immediately learned our names and greeted us with a big smile everyday we absolutely love him!

I’m making sure all the people who deserve credit get mentioned because they were so genuinely kind and helpful we were so sad to go I felt like we were leaving a family get together, they will truly make you feel like family!

The only thing that kind of bothered us was the pushy vendors selling all kinds of stuff from booze to cigars which we bought anyway but we’re really pushed into it no problem though it happens sometimes I guess!

I’m doing my 50 birthday here for sure!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Dan P

Dear Dan P,

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share with us your impression about your stay at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.

Rest assured that your feedback will be taken into consideration as it helps us improve our facilities and services. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and this is very useful to us.

We hope you allow us to make your next stay an unforgettable one.

All best wishes,

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The 2 problems. The beach and the timeshare sales. The water clarity when we went was terrible. A pair of sunglasses fell off my head and there was no chance of finding them. I’ve been to Punta Cana before and the water was a lot better then this. So maybe it’s the time of year of the hurricanes that hit in October but it was disappointing. Stay away from the timeshare sales when you first check in. They will tell you it’s something else but they make it seem like it’s some type of orientation when you check in. So unless you want to kill a couple of hours hearing there sales crap avoid it. Otherwise the place is nice. Close to the airport so that was real nice. Staff was good. Place is clean and we lucked out with the weather. Windy at times but sunny and no rain. Perfect weather. Got upgraded to preferred. It’s nice to have at the right price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Companion23336

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share with us your impression about your stay at our resort.

At our resort we are always looking to surpass our clients’ expectations of genuine luxury hospitality by providing outstanding locations and service excellence.

We hope you allow us to make your next stay an unforgettable one.

All best wishes,

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Love this resort! I’ve been 3 times with my mom and best friend, this time I brought my family. They upgraded our room to a honeymoon suite. It included a bedroom sitting area two washrooms and they brought two extra beds for the kids. Love that there are no reservations needed at the restaurants. The food is to die for. Premium liquor is available. No problem getting chairs at the pool or beach. The beach could use a little bit of work, there is a lot of seaweed but the sand is beautiful. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. We tipped our Pool waiter five dollars each day and the service was excellent. Ambiorix was an amazing waiter. He went out of his way to get extras for me and made sure drinks our drinks were full before going for lunch. One thing lacking is the entertainment at night. Starting at 9:30pm was a bit late for us with having young children. We were only able to go to one of the shows that started at 8:30pm. For us, would have been nice for the shows to start at 8pm.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank amandatU1911ZO

Dear amandatU1911ZO

Thank you for choosing Dream Palm Beach Punta Cana on your recent visit to the Dominican Republic. Also, thank you very much for your terrific comments following your stay with us.

We appreciate the time you have taken to write such a detailed wonderful review of our resort. It is our job to do everything possible here at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana to make your all-inclusive stay a unique experience, and we are thrilled to have succeeded,

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your review. We hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Kind Regards,