15,193 results
All reviews royal service the reserve mole gabi beach jensy rijo juan cruz the grill santo polanco dinner reservations yhi spa swim up bar main lobby kids zone personal butler dominican republic time share destination wedding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service at the buffet by Leonela was friendly and helpful. She had a great smile and asked if I was enjoying my stay and if I’d return. We had a long day of travel and she helped make it less stressful.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Roam788024, Hotel Management at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anne,

We thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure to know the courteous and friendly attitude of Leonela was able to help you relax and enjoy your time with us. Rest assured, we will gladly share your comments with her.

Hopefully, we will be welcoming you again in the near future, so we can offer you the unforgettable experience you deserve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A few years ago my then GF and I were booked to a less then par Resort. We called our Agent who switched us into this place. It was fantastic. Not to sound verbose but we have stayed at Tides, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Fairmonts and this place always stuck out in my memory. Particularily the beach and grounds, additionally I learned to scuba at this resort. Now 8 years later I have a family and am excited to bring them here. I have always made it a point of going back and I don't think there is a better endorsement of a resort then a return visit. We will be arriving on Dec 19th to the 26th and I am bringing my family to the place to enjoy the beautiful beaches,the hospitable and kind people and to relax in a comfortable, clean, safe and well maintained resort with all the amenities a family would want to take a breather from the world. My little family are no strangers to travel or comforts and I am confident we made a great choice. So in close if you are reading this it was a great place and I will follow up with this post when I get back on the 26th of December! Happy Travels everyone and be safe!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scott B

Dear Scott,

Thanks a lot for your sincere and enthusiastic words. We truly appreciate the time you invested to share your feelings and the experience you had 8 years ago at Paradisus Punta Cana.

We look forward to welcome you back on December 19th and offer your family an unforgettable Christmas experience. In the meantime, please, feel free to contact us for any request you might have.

See you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy with my stay here. Grounds are manicured to perfection, if not there will be someone the working on it. Housekeeping, wait staff, and grounds crew are all friendly and professional. Special thanks to Miguel Castro, he does everything possible to make sure your stay is perfect.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your kind and sincere feedback. We are truly glad to know you had a wonderful vacation time with us and thank you for your appreciation of our facilities, grounds and the courteous and friendly attitude of our team. In this sense, we will surely share your words with Miguel, who will be thrilled to know his efforts were appreciated.

Thanks for your visit. We look forward to welcome you back, hopefully, in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiance and I chose the Paradisus resort as our wedding destination based on the recommendation from our wedding specialist at home.

We stayed there from Oct.21st-Oct.28th, and got married on the 24th. We had over 60 people total in our wedding package, and we were all upgraded to the Reserve side of the resort. The Reserve is well worth the upgrade if you can afford it as we had our own spacious pool with swim up bar, extremely large rooms, extremely comfortable pool and beach loungers, and many other small upgrades throughout.

My wife and I have been to over 10 5 star resorts, and this one is by far our favourite so far. I'm not sure where the poor reviews are coming from, because we had over 60 people to please and not 1 person complained about the resort, the rooms, the food in the buffet, or any of the a la cartes.

The staff are extremely friendly throughout the resort, the waiters were excellent and always joking around, the bartenders were very quick and didn't expect to be tipped (Jesus in the pool bar was absolutely amazing and we all loved him!!), and they all went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great stay.

As for the wedding, we chose the Chill Out Chic package and decided on the beach ceremony with the beach reception afterwards. We have seen countless weddings on the beaches down South and they are usually very open. Our number 1 recommendation to anyone else looking into the beach ceremony, is to make sure you add in the palm tree privacy screens. They made the entire ceremony and reception extremely private and it looked absolutely fantastic for pictures. We kept everything fairly simple and upgraded to the LED dance floor (highly recommend this as it was a huge success and looked amazing at night). Anabel and her team went over and above both of our expectations and made our wedding 10x better than what we were anticipating. She was always there via e-mail to answer any questions leading up to our arrival, and very organised when we arrived. Thank you from Bryce and Kristy Anabel!!!

Our only recommendation to the resort would be to clear the washed up seaweed on the beach at least in the section of the beach front ceremony location as all of our professional beach pictures have seaweed in them. Other than that, it was fantastic!

Room tip: Upgrade to the Reserve for special perks and massive rooms!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryce O

Dear Bryce and Kristy,

Wow! We just love you fantastic review and sincere appreciation of our resort. Moreover, we thank you sincerely for choosing our resort to celebrate such an important moment of your lives as your wedding. It has been an honor to host your ceremony and all your guests.

We are delighted to know we offered you an outstanding service and that the courteous and professional attitude of our team played a key role in your amazing experience. For that matter, we will gladly share your compliments and gratitude with our staff, specially with Jesús and Anabel, who will be thrilled to know their efforts were appreciated.

We apologize for the seaweed during your ceremony. We will surely discuss this with our team, in order to prevent similar situations in the future.

Hopefully, we will be welcoming you again in the near future. Your family at Paradisus will be awaiting your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed her in October and had a really good time. The resort is GORGEOUS but it's also MASSIVE which did suit out preferences but they did have shuttles and every corner you turned was prettier and prettier.

We stayed in the Royal Service section which was well worth the upgrade. You get a private adults only pool, a private adults only restaurant available for a la carte meals 3 times a day, and premium liquor service (my fiance was especially excited about Crown Royal being poured freely).

The staff were all friendly. Special mention to Juan Luis who was at the Royal Service pool every day. He kept our drinks full without even needing to remind him, and he was very friendly and personable.

Overall I would recommend this resort to my friends and family if they are okay with walking 15 minutes to get from one end of the resort to another. We were disappointed that we weren't told about the Japanese restaurant and the Italian restaurant being closed for our trip (this was not listed on the booking when we made it) however they have lots of other fantastic restaurants and the buffets we really good too!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Melanie,

Thanks a lot for your sincere feedback of your recent experience at Paradisus Punta Cana. We are truly glad to know you and your fiancé enjoyed your vacation and all our services fully, as this is exactly our purpose, to offer you a memorable time.

We appreciate your kind acknowledgement of our facilities, services, accomodations, restaurants and the warm and courteous attitude of our team, in particular of Juan Luis, who will be thrilled once he receives your compliments.

On the other hand, I would like to apologize for the temporary closure of the Italian and Japanese restaurants. I really hope you come visit us again, so you get the chance to enjoy all our restaurants and relax in a beautiful Caribbean atmosphere.