US$ 395
US$ 288
US$ 328
US$ 229
  • Free Breakfast
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 378
US$ 295
US$ 574
US$ 331
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 375/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 412
US$ 336
  • Free Breakfast
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 425
US$ 378
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 391
US$ 305
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 200
US$ 110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 763
US$ 668
bedfinder
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 760/night.

14,653 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolegabi beachjensy rijojuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spamain poolswim up barkids zonepersonal butlerdominican republictime sharedestination wedding
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in this resort- great food, drinks, and people everywhere! M bar had awesome and beautiful drinks- loved the staff they're so friendly and funny. So glad I got to meet Alexis Nunez, Elizabeth Diaz, kelvin hilario, and Simon confidant!! I can't wait to come back again for another stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Paradisus P, Director General at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Meenal U,

With a great weather at Paradisus Punta Cana, receive our best regards.

To receive your comments is just the best recognition for all our team, who are always giving their all in order to make the best of your stay and make you experience the pure enjoyment of freedom style at our property.

We dearly appreciate your positive feedback and we are more than proud of Alexis Nunez, Elizabeth Diaz, Kelvin Hilario, and Simon for being so awesome and accommodating, they will be so happy to know that they were beyond to your expetaction

Feel free to come any time of the year and our services and facilities will be always at your disposal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to note that I had a great experience when reserving my family dinners at the Paradisus Punta Cana.

This is the first hotel of many that I had to take about 20 min of my time during our entire stay to plan our dinners at the various restaurants offered at this beautiful resort.

The team I dealt with during our stay in August was - Isamar Pulinario and Joely Diroche. Thank you very much for your great work Ladies! Keep it up!

Rosalba

Dear Rpino88,

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradisus Punta Cana; it is always good to know that our guests are meeting their expectations with us.

We would also like to thank you for selecting us, we are happy to know that our beautiful facilities and our sincere service made us an Amazing Resort for you.

We already congratulate Isamar Pulinario and Joely Diroche for their good job during your stay

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit, we will more than happy to assist you once again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We were in room 2058. We arrived from California at 11:45 pm. After the long flight, arriving to the beautiful romantic ambiance was relaxing. First night room service not impressive but I guess can't express much that time of night. From that point on, vacation was perfect. Everyone was always willing to help. The hostesses at Gabi Beach restaurant are wonderful. Remembered all my family members. Notable individuals include Aida, Kendry, Raquel (housekeeper). Also Francisco at Vento and staff at Mole. When we approached our room, staff always offered to carry our baby stroller to our room. They genuinely want to help. Now the fun part...Roberto and Eduardo! I visited the pool for the first time on vacation on Friday and they invited me to participate on the kayak aerobics. I loved them!!! They get four stars! Made my vacation so fun. Now I exercise on a balance ball- inspired by them:) My son and husband played basketball at night. One of the staff coached him on how to improve. Loved the place and people so much that we definitely will come back in future.

Dear Hapiwifenmom,

What a excellent review !! I would like to thank you for giving us a good rating on TripAdvisor based on your experience at our resort. This is the best reward we can get from our guests, we do appreciate it. It is as wonderful to read your comment concerning the good times you spent in our resort.

I appreciate that you took the time to write and let us know your comments on the staff and the hotel and also for bring to our attention these points of improvement that help us to be better everyday .

We will congratulate Aida, Kendry, Raquel, Francisco, Roberto and Eduardo for their marvelous treatment and attention during your stay.

We hope to see you back soon for another great experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We just returned from there after a 4 night stay. The hotel and grounds were very nice. We liked the private beach, pool & restaurant for the Royal Service Guests. The private butler wasn't all that it was made up to be, it's more like a direct contact to a concierge. We found it necessary to stay on top of things because a few things got overlooked, but all in all she did a good job. Some of the staff went out of there way to be friendly and helpful, like Isydro B. who was one of the tram drivers and our maid Yajaira de Jesus Olea. We booked an excursion from the pool area stand and missed the bus because nobody explained who we needed to watch out for. When I called the hotel they transferred me to the concierge, the man seemed nice and said he would check into it and come look for me at the reception area, I waited about 15 minutes and found him at his desk. He said he was just about to come look for me, but he lied. His partner was a big help and arranged for the supervisor of the excursion company who got us on the schedule the next, although we had to wait for an hour. I found most of the staff very friendly, except for just a few. I would recommend the resort.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Paradisus P, Gerente at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear John L,

Receive a sunny greeting from Paradisus Punta Cana, thanks for have chosen us.

I would like to start by thanking you for your warm words, we all get so happy to read your comment as it is a proof that we are doubtless achieving our main goal which is our guest’s total satisfaction.

Isydro B and Yajaira de Jesus Olea will be personally congratulated by me for such an excellent job done, they are always in the best disposition to accommodate all of our visitors and be able to welcome them back at our paradise on earth.

We highly appreciate your opinion about our services and accommodations, we will waiting for your return.

Best regards.

Hotel Manager Paradisus Punta Cana

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here July 30-Aug 4 with my husband, 3 teens, 11 year old, and my mom. I always dislike reading "nit-picky" reviews, but feel like some things are worth other people knowing before traveling here....so I will include everything I can think of-good and bad.
We used Island Sun for transfers to and from airport-they were fine, except one of our bags got left on the transfer van and they weren't willing to even search for it-they're not responsible for luggage left on the van. It was just my 11 year olds portable DVD player and movies-totally replaceable, but just the idea still! She was broken hearted not to have it for the plane ride home. Lesson learned! Check and RECHECK that they get all of your belongings out when you arrive or you're not getting it back.
The grounds at the resort are overall well maintained-always someone outside doing work. Some of the pathways were cracked and uneven-worried me with my elderly mom walking-I was constantly telling her to watch her step. She fell the last night and ripped her elbow open and cracked her head open too. Luckily not bad enough for medical attention. This resort is SO spread out! It's huge! Which also means a pretty long walk to get anywhere(beach, pools, restaurants, main lobby). Which again-was tough with my mom. There are golf carts that will pick you up, but at some points we waited over 30 minutes for one-which was no fun in the heat and humidity! They need to have more carts!
Our rooms-we had 3 rooms-all in the same building. View from the room was just some palm trees and some loud noise constantly that sounded like a tornado siren(annoying). I was aware before coming here that it wasn't going to be a view of the Caribbean from balcony, but didn't realize how much I would regret that. We LOVED being able to sit outside and enjoy the views of the water in our previous vacations to the Caribbean, so that was a huge disappointment. The rooms were pretty rundown too. No hot water half the time, bathtub had cracks in the bottom that had been patched, but pretty uncomfortable to sit in. Minibars were stocked with Budweiser, soda, and water-that were all warm when put in there so it took half the day before they were actually cold enough to drink.
Bars-pretty typical of all inclusive places we've stayed before-low quality alcohol(unless you wanted to pay for top shelf liquor). All bartenders were super nice-especially in swim up bar. None of our drinks were very great though. If u order anything with soda in it-soda is completely flat. Pina Coladas were probably the best-they put fresh fruit in those-but watered down still.
Beach-first 2 days were great-barely any seaweed in water or on beach. We could always find chairs or beds out there-after searching awhile-which was expected. People constantly haggling us for excursions or to buy the typical beach stuff(glasses, bracelets, cigars...) That got annoying. Last 4 days the seaweed was awful. They had a tractor out there, but not sure what it was doing-didn't pick it up off beach. I think it was just moving it all to one area.
Restaurants-this is the MAIN reason we will not go back here. There is 1 desk to make reservations at(15 min walk from our room to get here and I had to wait 40 min before I could make our reservations)You give them a wish list of where you'd like to go. Then the next afternoon they send an envelope to your room of where they could find "availability" for you. Out of the 4 places I picked-they gave us 1-Mole(Mexican) for that night and the next night they gave us Cena BBQ-which wasn't even on the list to pick. That's a buffet that's supposed to be on the beach(it rained for 10 min that night so it was moved to an old theater room by lobby which again was a long walk to get to). I called and went to the reservation desk again to find out why we weren't given any more reservations-they said there was no availability so we would just have to eat at the other 2 buffets-which we were horribly disappointed with already. We aren't that picky when it comes to food, but selections were not great in either buffet for lunch or dinner. After spending over $9000 total for our trip, I just expected better food and to be able to eat at the actual restaurants-not buffet the whole time. The two dinners we did have at Mole and Cena BBQ were decent-much better than buffet anyways! Our last night we ordered room service after being so overly sick of buffet-that was probably the best food we had-which was just burgers and fries. Not the type of food I wanted while in "paradise" though.
Pool-hard to find chairs-which is typical and okay. Pool water was HOT! One swim up bar which made for a long wait sometimes. But the bartenders were great-super friendly and funny. We had a lot of fun there, but just couldn't stay long because the water was hot. Pool is situated where there's barely a breeze going through there-would've been nicer if it had been closer to the beach where we could get the nice sea breeze and at least have a view of the beach from it.
Overall-it was pretty there and I miss it already, but I don't miss the long walks and bad food. I'll find somewhere else next time where I feel like what I spent will get me a lot more than we got here! This was by far the highest we've ever spent and was worse than some places we've spent a lot less at.

4  Thank msr930