US$ 439
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 473
US$ 336
US$ 327
US$ 229
US$ 574
US$ 331
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 378/night.

Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 461
US$ 295
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 391
US$ 305
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 212
US$ 110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$ 625
US$ 830
US$ 662
bedfinder
14,655 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolegabi beachjensy rijojuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spamain poolswim up barkids zonepersonal butlerdominican republictime sharedestination wedding
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I want to start by saying that I was married at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort and I can't describe how beautifully everything was done. My wedding in one word was PERFECT! I had the best wedding coordinator THANK you a million times to Ms. Elizabeth you went above and beyond! Elizabeth, you over exceeded my expectations. I was and am very impressed with your quality to detail and expertise. Second and most importantly I would like to thank my photographer the BEST photographer EVER!!!! Mr. Joaquin Rodriguez from ARRECIFE STUDIO W E G in one word SPECTACULAR! He knew the perfect places, the perfect lighting and was all about the small details that make things perfect! I had the BEST and most amazing photos. He made me look and feel like a princess and my husband looked like my prince charming. Mr. Rodriguez I could never thank you enough! You captured everything perfectly; I especially loved all of the beautiful shots of my 3 years old son with us before and after the wedding thank you a million times. So all and all my wedding was PERFECT (even the food) it was everything I dreamed and more! The hotel itself the grounds were impeccable, some staff were more accommodating then others. The food was so so nothing to rant and rave about. The service (laundry) SUCKED! The food service director was incredibly RUDE and couldn't help with anything. Also they advertise 11 restaurant’s but FYI only some are open certain nights and the only two good ones were the GABI (AWESOME STAFF) and the VENTO (amazing staff) Housing keeping was the BEST! If you are planning to go to this resort spend the extra money and book at the reserve part of the resort they were very accommodating and had a lot of attention to detail. When I'm rating service I'm giving excellent only for Wedding Coordinator and Photographer because they were AMAZING!

Room Tip: Choose The Reserve section of the Resort for a little more money you get a whole lot more.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephen B
PARADISUSPuntaCana1, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Dear Stephen,

First of all our congratulations on this consolidation of your love story.
I would like to thank you for choosing our Paradisus Punta Cana for such important moment of your life. Please know that it is a great pleasure for me and my staff to know your experience during your stay with us as this help us to improve and to be better every day.
We are grateful to receive the compliments you give to our grounds, and our staff. I appreciate that you took the time to write and let us know your coments.
I look forward to hosting you again at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Jorge vilorio, Roberto espinal, Danny Romero were the best bar tendor that we have seen in a long time!!! Very nice and respectful!! Would come back just to see them!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Jwillard5

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your perception regarding your recent stay at our Paradisus Punta Cana. I want to assure you that it is a great pleasure for us to hear your direct feedback from our customers, is the most valuable advice we can receive, it gives us the approval and the energy to keep going all the way long and becomes a reward to us since our main purpose is to fulfill and most of all exceed our guests needs and wishes.
On behalf of the Paradisus Punta Cana team I want to thank you for your compliment to our Staff.
On the other hand, it sadness me to learn that we were not able to fulfilled your expectation. Please know that each one of our staff member work day after day to give each one of our guest the best service possible as you well deserve it
Once more thank you for your constructive criticism and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in Paradisus Punta Cana.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My husband and I traveled to the PPC April 18-26 for our wedding and honeymoon and it could not have been more perfect! First off, we traveled with 54 other guests, and everyone who is on here complaining must be extremely hard to please. We all had a amazing, relaxing time and we blown away by the beauty of the resort, the quality of service and how accommodating everyone was.

We stayed at the Royal Service and check in took awhile but was easy. We had a ocean front room with a jacuzzi looking over the gazebo. If you are getting married, building 30 is perfect for you wedding day. Our room looked exactly like the pictures online and was cleaned every day. The AC could have been a little colder, but other than that, it was perfect.

The food was okay. We ate at the buffet for breakfast every day, Qi, Gabi Club for our rehearsal dinner, Luna, Rodizo, Vita and Fuego. Our favorite was Fuego, which is an extra charge followed by Vita. My husband is 100% Italian and was impressed by the food at Vita. We also had dinner on the beach, which had excellent food but be weary of sand fleas. A month later I still have remnants of the 10s of bites we had.

The beach was amazing! There are plenty of chairs and beds, and you never had to get up early to reserve your spot. The beds are amazingly comfortable and I think my husband fell asleep on one every day. The Royal Service and main pool were both great. The Royal service pool being a little cold. Drink came freely and everyone remembered us from our wedding, getting 2 drinks at a time.

The wedding: perfect cannot even describe how incredible the wedding was! Looking at pictures, it doesn't even look real. Miguelina and Jennifer are absolutely amazing and will go above and beyond and of your expectations. We chose the Aqua package and had 54 guests. They say "no problem" and they actually mean it and things get done. We had our wedding at sunset on the beach followed by the reception at the pool. The setup was beautiful, elegant and the incorporated their decorations with what I brought perfectly. We chose the grill buffet and the food was excellent and the cake... OMG best cake I ever had in my life! The DJ was fun and kept the party going all night. Even the girls at the spa made me and my bridesmaids look our absolute best. They matched the flowers to our colors perfectly and designed a bouquet that looked exactly like the picture I sent to them. I never heard of a wedding going off without a hitch, and ours did. It was a perfect day put together by a great staff, and I would recommend anyone to get married at the PPC.

We had a great experience at PPC and we definitely be going back for an anniversary!

Room Tip: If you upgrade to the Royal Service building 30 was great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdc150
PARADISUSPuntaCana1, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear guest,

First of all, our congratulations on this consolidation of your love story, we hope that love continues forever and increase every day.
It is great to received the memorable remarks of your stay with us in Paradisus Punta Cana, something that has a great value to us for fulfilling our guest wishes, exceeding their expectations and complete comfort is our main goal. It is a pleasure to learn that your experience has been of your complete satisfaction, which is our main goal. I appreciate your compliments on our restaurants, Romance Department and other accommodations; I assure you that your comment has been forwarded to the corresponding departments in order to let our personnel know that their hard work and efforts to providing the best quality service has met its purpose.
Once again thank you for extending your experience to us. We await you soon at your “home away from home” in the Caribbean Paradisus Punta Cana.

Best regards,

Managing Director

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I was at paradisus for a wedding it was my first trip to the Dominican Republic. I want to acknowledge three exemplary employees. They are Julio A. Garcia (who sometimes work the bar in the Casino, Anthony and Phillipe all of whom worked the Ciel Bart. They were friendly, fun, accomodating but more importantly they made the time there so much fun. They gave great advice on restaurants, etc. Also, it was very apparent that they were hard workers and enjoyed their jobs. I found all of the staff friendly and helpful, but these these three individuals deserve special recognition. My girlfriend and I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The junior suite was perfect for two people traveling that are not spouses
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie K

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for letting us know that you have a good experience during your vacations at our Resort. You have to know that here in Paradisus Punta Cana we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guest’s expectations.
I appreciate that you took the time to write and let us know your comments on the hotel services, specially our Restaurant’s Staff, we appreciate your compliments to our Staff, you may rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to our people, as it is due to their effort and dedication that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests and make their holidays unforgettable.
I look forward to hosting you again at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My wife and i just recently vacationed in Punta Cana. We stayed at the Paradisus all inclusive Resort. Well here we go, the first 15 hours of our stay we had no water and no power. A power problem somewhere else on the resort was causing this. We were told over and over again, in broken English we had to figure out , that it would be one hour till we get our power and water back. That lie went on for 15hours. When we finally were moved, we were not upgraded like some couples were, we were given another room like the first. Fine, we had power and water again. This particular room, like the first one, still had small ants running on the floor, bathroom facility's and such. One night while showering I noticed black fly's coming out of the drain in the floor, I have seen such flys before and poured water down the drain to flush them through. The food was not to our liking. And to top this all off we had to go through a 90 minute tour to see if we would like to get involved in thier timeshare. Stay Away! They take you to the RESERVE, a upgraded area of the resort that had no power problems, running water and all the amenites you would like. If you say no thank you , they get and attitude and push, push ,push. VERY RUDE. People, stay in the United States, US virgin islands, Europe or somewhere you can speak to someone that can speak back to you and you can understand them, enjoy the food and not be treated like trash. The Pardisus is a dump, and should be put on the "DUMP IT " list.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Michael V

Dear guest,

First of all please allow me to thank you for taking a space from your valuable time to write to us an let us know the impression that you have about our Paradisus Punta Cana.
I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have had during your visit.
I am concerned to know that you have that perspective about our staff members. Allow me to tell that all our departments have different staff member which speak fluent English. Also, it should be note that the hotel offers English classes that all our staff must take.
In reference to the blackout, I can confirm that this was an isolated incident which you can be sure that there has been made a thorough investigation and the Manager of the involved department have been properly informed of the particular observations.
Concerning to the Melia Vacation Club, I would like to point out that the purpose of these people is only to promote another product of our company. Nonetheless, on behalf of the Vacation Club, we apologize for the impression you may have received, as this is definitely not our intention. The club's Director of Melia Vacation is aware of the report, is assured that corrective and preventive measures have been determined, in order to avoid similar situations in the future.
If there is anything that you feel that I may assist you with and you wish to discuss it privately, please do not hesitate and contact me at calidad2.paradisus.punta.cana@solmelia.com.

Truly yours,