Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Destinia.com
US$ 177
View deal
travelup.com
US$ 200
View deal
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I actually cannot believe the restaurant and bar are closed. But are advertised on their website and I was given a brochure about it upon arrival. This has been the case for some time. There is no phone in my deluxe room so you have to use your cellphone. ... by the way this is a Saturday night and there are people staying here.
I hope this will help you avoid a horrible experience.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank raoul f
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Xeliter Golden Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear vent_vert2001,

Hope this note finds you well, even thought has been a while since you visit our property just wanted to take the time to let you know that at the moment we do have food and beverage service on this property featuring our restaurant outlet Aquamare with options of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

In addition, as you may be aware we are 5 minutes away from the Punta Cana Village where you can find many restaurant options and outlets.

Hope this information helps for future stays.

Best regards

Jose Castillo
Director of Marketing
Coral Hospitality Corp.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I'll start with the good thing I appreciated the most about this hotel: for the price we payed, the apartment I stayed in (two bedrooms with a living room and a kitchen) is huge.

Things I didn't like:
- When you arrive, the young man at the check in is very kind and welcoming, but once you are in your room, if you have any issues you won't receive any help and your issue won't be fixed. We had to call twice because there was no hot water (For me, hot water is very important), after they finally sent a guy to fix it... Whatever he did, didn't work so we ended up just accepting the fact.
- The rooms are dusty and we found many insects (cockroaches and spiders)

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank efgoico
jcastillo82g, Director of Marketing at Xeliter Golden Bear Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear efgoico,

First of all, thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad you like our spacious rooms.

Please rest sure that we will share your comments with our General Manager on property and the service staff in order to improve our service and facilities.

Once again thank you for your comments, we appreciate your candid feedback.

Best regards

Jose Castillo
Director of Marketing
Coral Hospitality Corp.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Room tip: Air conditioner can be colder
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 9 September 2015

If you are looking for a place to rent an apartment in Punta Cana this is a good option. This complex is located inside of the Cap Cana Group with ease access to the Punta Espada Golf camp.

At the Marina you have some eating options and stores. Api Beach and Juanillo are your closest venues for bars and beaches to relax and have a chill time.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Karinavrs
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Amazing scenery here, maybe because it's the only beautiful place I've been to nature-wise.

I came with a group of students for one week and we enjoyed our stay overall. We were out most of the daytime on weekdays (10am-5pm) for studies but we were there during the nights and early mornings, which were beautiful standalone. There wasn't much to do in regards to actual activities nearby, or even human life. The nearest village was a walk in the pitch dark through some forests.

PROS
-Beautiful scenery
-Quiet, great for couples I'd imagine
-Great for golf (huge course on site)
-Suites are amazing, spacious, clean

CONS
-Not much to do in the area
-Empty
-No WiFi, only wired slow internet with very short cords (bring your own cord if you choose this place)
-Staff didn't speak or understand English well
-Someone there wasn't trustworthy. I put a "Do not enter/disturb" sign on my door because I don't want room service. A few hours later I return and my room was entered, my clothes were moved around (but not folded, strangely), my bag had been opened (I put a small piece of tape on the far end that barely showed, in case someone opened my bag after I left). There was nothing valuable in the room but someone in "room service" or management had been to my room and through my possessions (especially the pants pockets). The other students reported the same issue. This alone is a sufficient reason for me to never return to this resort. Trust is #1.

Other than that...great experience, but there are definitely better options around.

Room tip: Better rooms in other locations. These rooms don't have great views of much and I say that having been on the second floor, not the first. Beach is quite a drive away.
Date of stay: May 2014