My wife and I just returned from our anniversary trip at the Sanctuary and we have already started to plan a return trip for next year. We were married at the resort last year while it was still under the Secrets management and were nervous about the transition. Within minutes of arriving at Sanctuary all of our fears were gone. After seeing some familiar faces from last year(Bernardo,Carolina,Micky Mouse,Jarlin) we felt assured that not much has changed. The resort is as beautiful and well kept as before, if not more so. The resort is simply gorgeous from the landscape to the architecture, every corner holds a different breath taking view. This is in part due to the hard working grounds crew and maid service at the resort. They are as hardworking as they are friendly and polite. The entire staff from the waiters and waitresses, the bartenders, bellboys, and event teams are all so friendly they make you feel at home. It is difficult to pick only a few of them to praise because the entire group works as a team to provide guests with the best stay possible and it shows. The dining options were great and the food was excellent at all of the restaurants. We really can't pick a favorite because they are all exceptional. The food was excellent as well as the service. The 24hr room service was a nice touch as well The beach is on the small side but it was clean and there were plenty of seats available, and the colors of the ocean speaks for itself. Every bartender and waitress is beyond friendly and it was a pleasure getting to know some of them while having some of their special drinks. Bernardo at the swim up bar and Luis at the Ocean Club, we miss you already. A special Thank You as well to Jarlin the head concierge. Jarlin took so much of her time to make sure our return trip was as memorable as ever and she did. It is amazing that as busy as she is with all the guests she takes the time to make sure everyone feels at home and has everything they need, all with a smile on her face. Thank You Thank You Thank You to everyone at Sanctuary for giving us another wonderful experience-you are all the best! I would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a truly memorable vacation. Also, if anyone is worried about children being allowed, we only saw 1 our entire stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort