114 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 613
TripadvisorUS$ 338
HurbUS$ 366
Hotels.comUS$ 338
eDreamsUS$ 613
travelup.comUS$ 413
7,076 results
All reviews la diva market cafe big boy preferred club el patio seaside grill coco cafe preferred beach entertainment staff our honeymoon welcome home tropical view preferred area every morning eddie murphy pool volleyball preferred room
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

At young age of 53, I remarried during COVID and decided to visit SCC for our delayed honeymoon. We were a bit nervous about traveling and staying among others during this uncertain time but everything worked out wonderfully.
I’ve never been somewhere that met my expectations at every level from the room to the service to the food to the cleanliness. All the staff were so friendly and welcoming I want to especially recognize Manuel our concierge in building 5 who is a wonderful young man who is still bettering his education in hotel management while honing his skills here at SCC. We split our daytime between the pool and the beach. The beach has a number of palapas to help with moderating sun exposure. The beach is so beautiful with the softest sand I’ve ever walked on. You can literally walk a hundred yards out into ocean and still be at chest deep. We tried some of the activities such as yoga (first for me) and underwater spinning class. They do have night entertainment but shows typically start at 9:30 and we were so spent from the sun and day drinking we never made it to one. Perhaps SCC could consider scheduling an early show sometimes?

2  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Secrets Cap Cana is by far my favorite resort. Friendly & attentive staff, amazing view, beautiful beach, clean rooms, amazing drinks and food. I have been to other resorts and none have held a candle to SCC. I have my second trip booked for March of this year.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Leacris46
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

We had a great time at Secrets Cap Cana. Carlos our concierge roof great care of us. Special thanks to Santa, Thomas, Anthony, Cat and Big Boy! I can’t wait to go back and dance “the pencil” with La Diva! And of course thanks to Batista for making great accommodations for our large group.

1  Thank Craaaaaaiiiig
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Just visited secrets cap Cana and couldn’t be happier! The service, food, resort, and drinks were amazing! No complaints. Our concierge Wolfan was especially helpful! Anytime you needed him he was right on the task. I forgot my jacket at the resort and he so kindly tracked it down to have it shipped back to me. I would HIGHLY recommend Wolfan to help you on your trip! We also enjoyed the entertainment -especially with big boy and big cat! My boyfriend had a lot of fun playing baseball with them on the beach. We will definitely be back soon Punta Cana. And thank you again to all of the wonderful employees at Secrets cap Cana who made us feel safe and kept us happy!

1  Thank ambero171
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Secrets for six days and five nights and it was a wonderful experience! The resort took extraordinary measures to keep everyone safe during the pandemic. We have stayed at another all inclusive in the DR and Secrets is much better. We stayed in a preferred club room, which was definitely worth the extra money. We were assigned a butler, Anibal, who went out of his way to make every day special. He even covered our bed in rose petals and had wine a cheese sent to our room! We weren’t even celebrating anything special. He also hooked me up with a special massage from the spa at a cheaper price. The staff all over the resort is amazing. Victor M at the beach bar made our group a special platter just because! It was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. Maria at the beach bar is also wonderful. She’s so attentive and your drinks will never run low with her around. Alberto at the Oceania dinner was one of the best servers. We went on this trip with a couple of friends and they also had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend secrets and I can’t imagine coming back to the DR and staying anywhere else!

1  Thank michellegL3801GL