“Great dinner”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The service here was so over the top. It was fantastic. Juan was so nice and my wife and I said he was the best. All the service staff were fantastic. Food was really good.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Thomas at the bar can make anything you want and it will be delicious! The seafood here is always fresh, and the view overlooking the yachts in the marina are not to be missed!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Best food of our trip so went twice! Also best mojitos at any bar we went to. Bartender nice enough to show us his tecnique. My wife ordered lobster ther adore each night.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We had dinner at La Casita this past week while we stayed at Casa de Campo. It is part of the all inclusive, and we enjoyed every dish there.

We started with the Pina Coladas and then moved on to the Mojitos as we enjoyed the view of the marina and the boats.

My husband and I each had the Casita Salad of lettuce, dates, feta cheese and apples. It was a good salad with a variety of ingredients.

I then had the sherry shrimp with white rice entree. It sounds simple, but it was really good with plentiful shrimp and I really enjoyed the sauce. My husband had the Mixed grill of shrimp, lobster and calamari. He thoroughly enjoyed it. We topped off the meal with a simple bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Our service was good and even though we were a table of two surrounded by larger parties, we still felt they served our every request. If in the area again, I would go back to La Casita.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I specifically went to have the snapper and after parking our golf cart and catching another ride arrived. Setting is magnificent and seating great and told NO SNAPPER. Kind of bummed but will call ahead. The grouper was still very good. Creme Brûlée ok