“Wonderful Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Game Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Game Room
Jacuzzi View
Sunset view of the marina
Main pool view
Eagle Villa is the highest point on the mountain.
Caleton Beach
Entrance to the villa
Front entrance...Welcome to paradise!
Mountain view from the upper level balcony.
Downstairs room
Master bathroom with walk in closet
Bedroom #1 boasts a king size bed and access to the upper level balcony.
Dining area seats 12
One of the bathrooms upstairs
Mountain view
Kitchen
View from great area
Great area
Upstairs terrace
View from pool area picture taken at 2:00 pm
Jacuzzi
Room downstairs next to pool area
One of the bathrooms downstairs each room has a bathroom
Room downstairs next to pool area
Side of the villa has great views of the marina and ocean my favorite to have breakfast
Room downstairs next to pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I vacationed at Eagle Villa with my boyfriend and friends (couples and non-couples). We filled up all five rooms with every room having their own bathroom. The house supplied us clean linens, bath towels, and beach towels. The house was beautiful and had so much character. It gave us a safe, beautiful place to stay, without having to stay at a typical resort. Rafeal and AnnaMaria were always there helping us with anything we needed. And at night time, there was a security guard to watch over the house when we went out and stayed while we slept. Our beds were made and bathrooms cleaned everyday. Anna Maria cooked us traditional Dominican food for every meal. Every morning we woke up to breakfast waiting for us and everyday we would come home to our dinner. The food was absolutely delicious, and absolutely authentic. We also were free to do what we wanted. We had a few friends come over for a day and they joined in on the meals with us and AnnaMaria and Rafeal even joined in on some of our partying activities. While the house is on the top of the mountain, it is about a 15 minute walk down to the beach. A couple of friends stayed at Lifestyle Resort which was located right below us at the beach. Overall, this vacation was so memorable and beautiful and I wish I could be there right now!!

One note to make* they will have a man from a tour company come and give you different excursions/tours you can do, so you do not have to worry about booking them ahead. BUT, after doing three tours with them we one hundred percent felt ripped off by this company. We were told we would be doing the 27 waterfalls, and when we got there, they said we only paid for 7. Also, we did a catamaran boat trip to go snorkeling and also horseback riding but after doing these, the workers that actually do the tour (who are not the same people that sold us the tours) get absolutely no money from the tour company and they only make money off of tips. After spending 70 dollars per activity, we should not have to pay again. My suggestion is (and what I would do if I could do this over again) is take a taxi to Sosua Beach (half hour away) where you can do these activities directly from the people who would be giving you the tours. The tour company did absolutely nothing to deserve the $70 per activity we did, the people who work very hard to make us all happy deserve it instead.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Stanley D
Elmhurst, New York
“Luxurious experience without the Luxurious Price tag”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

So my family and I decided to go to the puerto plata area for some sightseeing and we needed a place to comfortably accomodate upto 8 of us. It was for one night but boy that night was not enough after staying in this villa... The staff Ana and Raphael were very friendly and boy Ana sure can cook! to think the cook and any service requested is also Included with the very affordable price given to us. This villa is definitely the best villa in the area, it is in the highest location so you can see the entire puerto plata coast and the breeze up there is just so relaxing and refreshing. I can honestly say it was the best money ever spent even if it was just for one night. Looking forward to spending upto 3 or even 5 days on my next time booking! Thanks Ana, Raphael and Diana for such a wonderful experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious/Secluded
Liked least: Could be a bit too windy but not a deal breaker
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
colemany2...
“Exceed Expectations!”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been traveling to Puerto Plata for 7 years; this is the first villa that meets my expectations. My friends and I spent 11 days. The villa looks better than the actual pictures. My friends and I have received a warm welcome from Rafael and Ana, welcome dinner was prepared for us. We really had a wonderful stay. Ana and Rafael were so helpful and friendly we made them part of our group and we treated each other like family. Ana prepared us delicious breakfast every morning. The customer service level was great, the owner came over to check on us and had great conversation with him, and he’s very friendly and funny. The villa was well maintained, clean sheets and towels every day. Ana and Rafael kept the villa spotless. The pool and Jacuzzi are huge and nice. The view from the balcony, the master bedroom and the pool area is breathtaking; the weather was so nice the use of AC is not needed. i would recommend this villa to anyone.

Cons: Water problem few times, the house block the sun from pool area after 1 pm makes the pool useless, Very windy.

ANYWAY I WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER.

Veremos pronto Ana y Rafael.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing