“Great vacation spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spokane Valley, Washington
“Great vacation spot”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The overall experience was wonderful. First of all the staff is amazing, quick service, very helpful, kind and friendly and very fun, especially goofy, spaghetti and romeo who were very entertaining. The resort was very clean and well maintained. My sister and I stayed at Cofresi Palm, our room was in building 41 and was very spacious. A lot of shows to go to, pools, beautiful non crowded beaches and good food.

There was only one experience that left a bad taste. We bought the gold bracelet (guest member) deal and were under the impression that all was included. When we arrived we double checked with VIP representative to see what restaurants we were able to go to. She strongly recommended that we go to Anja's restaurant in the tower for lunch and she confirmed that GM are allowed there. We got dressed and ready to go to Anja's and when we arrived there we were asked to leave the restaurant because they said you can only dine there if you have a gold VIP bracelet (member). We were extremely embarrassed especially because we were just advised and recommended to go to Anja's for lunch by our VIP representative... When we returned and talked to her and her supervisor we were informed that she was just not updated on the new rules that were changed one month ago and there was nothing they could do. It was a very embarrassing experience and uncomfortable and it seemed they did not even try to make things right, as they should have, because it was their fault for advising us to go to a place that was restricted to us. For first time goers I guess I would recommend speaking directly with a VIP supervisor regarding what is really included in your deal to avoid being embarrassed and kicked out of areas that you were told to go to by a VIP representative.

The Ocean World tickets were included with the gold GM bracelets and the experience there was great. If you have children i think they would enjoy it a lot because of various different shows with dolphins, sea lions and parrots.

We had a deep tissue massage on the beach with Ying Yang spa which I strongly recommend. Listening to the waves as you get a full body massage was a very relaxing experience. After the massage you are able to use the spa for wet and dry saunas and other amenities. Definitely a must do.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: quiet beaches, quick service
Liked least: being misinformed by VIP representative
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mo529
Bronx, New York
“Must go!”
Reviewed 14 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I love visiting the Dominican Republic, I go at least twice a year. I usually stay at the Tropical Resort in the same area, but booking the rental was the best choice for me. The owner is awesome, I felt comfortable communicating with him during the booking process. My room was beautiful, the view is breath taking. I felt very relaxed. The food is good. I recommend El Pilon restaurant, the sancocho is delicious. The staff is great, as always! I will be returning very soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Dancing all over the resort!
Liked least: That I didn't have more time there.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing