If you're looking for small, upscale, quiet, relaxing, exceptional service, CASA is a must try. Beautiful rooms, great service, spotless grounds. Can't say enough. Visited at March break. Resorts on either side were very busy but CASA staff kept unwanted visitors away. Rooftop pool is fabulous. Never had to fight for a beach lounger. Food is excellent. Yes, no choice outside but didn't feel the need to go anywhere. Any negative about the beach is overblown. It's not Turks & Caicos sand but very walkable in either direction. Gated community and felt very safe. I have some mobility issues. There wasn't anything the staff wouldn't do for us. Very helpful. It was exactly what we were looking for.
The only negative was the beach vendors. Irritating at times but not threatening. Don't let that stop you. This place is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach