What a place that is. I would say, one of a kind in Puerto Plata, the Punta Cana of the 80s and early 90s. The attention that my wife, my daughter and myself got since we reach was fantastic. The room, the restaurants, the service were five stars. Congratulations to the Garcia family for such a wonderful place in my beloved Dominican Republic. People like Karen at the main office, Juan and Agustin at the pool bar and Francisco at breakfast time make proud to be a Dominican. Hope to see you soon guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach