Review Highlights
Luperon DR

Luperon is one of the best places on earth. You can buy a cup of coffee and a piece of bread for... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Charles S
Family Vacation!

Jesus Garcia, I Thank You So Very Much For Giving Me & My Family The Best Experience Possible... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2018
Jocelyn R
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Puerto Plata
from US$ 169.00
More Info
from US$ 15.00
More Info
All reviews return flight safe driver playa grande jesus gmail minivan cabarete transportation resort ride
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We booked Jesus through email a week prior to our vacation in Puerto Plata. My parents had arrived a week before my fiance and I and highly recommended him. They had mentioned me and he wanted to contact me directly and book ahead. Anyways, I emailed him and asked for a quote - $33 USD from the airport to Viva Wyndham V Heavens. When we arrived he was waiting outside the airport for us with my last name on a big sign. He was full of smiles and had ice cold beer ready for us. On our way to the resort he chatted a bit and had great Dominican music on. We arrived at our resort well ahead of the Sunwing bus and were the only ones there to be checked in. We gave him a great tip and a gift for his great service and he wanted us to book a return trip back to the airport when we were leaving (we didn't and highly regret it). I would highly recommend Jesus to anyone visiting Puerto Plata and looking to get to their resort ahead of the transfer bus!!! Rates are great and service is excellent!!!

1  Thank peitraveller88
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I booked Jesus for my 3 days trip to Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabarete. I booked him full 3 full days mainly because I wanted a guide who could speak Spanish and I was a little bit worried about safety. Jesus provided me excellent service. He was always on time and he took me to various places. He also negotiated on behalf of me and worked as a translator when required. More importantly, he is a very friendly guy who always smiles and enjoys his life. His English speaking skill is very limited though. I overall had a very good time with him and I highly recommend him.

1  Thank Dhimant B
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My husband and I used Jesus's service to get transferred to the hotel in Puerto Plata and returned to the airport at the end of the trip. Though his english is limited (as well as is our spanish! lol) his personality made up for it, as he was extremely friendly and made us comfortable somewhere we had never been before. He showed up for the return trip early and the email contact before our trip to set up the transport was quick and efficient communication. We had found him here on Tripadvisor, and so glad we did. We will definitely contact him in the future if we return to the area!

1  Thank RnMsalty
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We booked with Jesus for transportation from Puerto Plata Airport to our lodging in Sosua. He was waiting for us when we arrived, and provided prompt service. Our contact with him was through email, jesustaxi52@gmail.com. He replied right away. He also offers service to local attractions and between north coast towns. Thank you Jesus. We will contact you when we depart in April.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I contacted Jesus via email and Whatsapp a month before my travels to arrange an airport pickup and drop off. I recieved a response within a few hours and then within a few messages the service was arranged and I felt confident that he would be there when I arrived at the airport. I followed up with him a few days prior to my arrive and he reassured me again that he would be there waiting with a sign board for me. Upon arrival at POP airport I was quickly able to locate the sign board with my name and we were off to the hotel. During the ride we confirmed the pickup time from the hotel back to the airport and everything was set.

Jesus was beyond accommodating and such a lovely person. I felt safe during the drive and he was also very knowledgeable about the area.

I would not hesitate to use him again and I cant recommend him enough!

1  Thank SamF2018