All reviewsblu barconference roomexcellent serviceseparate showergreat hotelclub loungegreat view of the citypool areaexecutive levelthird floorlobby levelbest hotel in townhot tubtop floorrooms are greatroom servicenice breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We stayed here for the first time. Not a disappointment! Check-in process was smooth. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Rooms were exceptionally clean, beautiful and comfortable. Our cleaning lady Reyna made sure that during our four day stay that we had everything we needed and cleaned our room to the "T"! Breakfast was great! They had a lot of varieties and everything was top of the line. Every morning we were greeted by and taken cared of by Ovellee who took great care of us. We loved and enjoyed meeting her. We had the opportunity of trying out the Japanese Restaurant "Nau" and were very impressed by the service and the quality of the food and presentation. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Very accommodating and close to everything.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sebastian G, Director General at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thanks a lot Maria for your splendid review and for telling us your great experience at Real Intercontinental Santo Domingo!

We would be extremely happy to see you again in the hotel!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stayed a few.... weeks since we faced some delays with the apartment we intended to rent. High standard amenities: we enjoyed the pool and the service on the 21st floor very much. Smiling, charming and very dedicated staff. Special mention to Pascual (valet), Noberto and all the team of the restaurant at the 21st.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sebastian G, Director General at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thanks a lot Gh D for your excellent review!

We really appreciate your time and valuable feedback!

See you soon,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Beautiful room in every detail, great pool area and service. Breakfast was delicious. My only complain is that the parking spaces are tight. but other than that the hotel is wonderful. I recomend it to anyone!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
German R, General Manager at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thanks emirjs26 for your excellent review and for sharing some of your valuable time to give us your feedback about your stay!

We wish you a happy and prosperous new year!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had the opportunity to visit this hotel in February of 2017 and immediately wanted to return with my wife. I had come home with a raving review and wondered if returning with my wife i they would be able to provide the same flawless service. In December I returned with my wife to bring in the New Year, the hotel was exactly as I remembered. The staff in every corner of the hotel provided outstanding customer service. The rooftop infinity pool, jacuzzi, pool bar and lounge area all provided a five star experience. The hotel is located in a very classy area offering many restaurants and walking distance to shopping. I highly recommend this hotel. My thanks to the entire staff that made my wife and I feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sebastian G, Director General at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks a lot Jim! It is absolutely fantastic that after several months since your first visit, you had the chance to visit us again during Christmas time and your experience was even more incredible!

We want to wish you a very happy new year, and thanks to guests like you, we achieved being the best Intercontinental in the Americas region!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Very nice hotel. I would recommend it for any purpose; families, couples or just for a business trip, that is if you want to be near shopping malls, restaurants or tourist zones in Santo Domingo. Great service and very modern look and feel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks a lot Qschettini for your awesome review! We are already awaiting your next visit!

Best regards,