Stayed here for 2 nights but if we would have a time and energy to find other we surely have moved to other place. We stayed just because we have been too tired as we arrived very late in SDO that day and stressed out by embassy issue the day after. It seems to have its best time but definately not anymore. Noisy as its located in the main road facing the ocean (malecon). Great that after we finally can continue our journey, we found other with much better condition and value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music, free Wi-Fi, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Napolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo