Lowest prices for your stay
$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$137
FindHotel
$122
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Hotels.com$137
Travelocity$137
getaroom.com$172
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Jose Polanco gives great services and always treats the customers well. The food is really good! He always has a smile on his face, he's a really nice and outgoing worker. He really loves his job. Espero que dios lo siga bendiciendo, siempre.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
IsabelHdezL, General Manager at Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Dear rossmayrinunez

We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience at the hotel, we strive every day to become better and better, to provide the best Service and I really appreciate your words about Jose Polanco. This comment makes me feel very proud of my team.

Thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

My toddler and I stayed in the Quality a hotel due to my airline canceling my flight due to Dorian Hurricane. I stayed over for 2 nights. Everything was excellent. Property is kept clean at all time. My room was very spacious.Everyone was super helpful and pleasant to my toddler and I.The room was very clean and the housekeeping ladies were amazing. The hotel look excellent inside,pool was clean and nice as well as the restaurant and buffet area. Special shout to Jeffrey and Norberto as well as Franklin Sosa the manager of the restaurant. They went above and beyond for me. I didn’t have anything to clean my son bottle with Jeffrey and Franklin took my son bottle and clean it through the dishwasher and saved this mom.Last year I stayed at the level Melia in punta cana which is a 5 start restaurant and the services here was better that at the Melia. All the employees as very friendly and ready to help their guests.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jatnan

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review.
Our staff is truly committed to excellence and to make our guests' stay a memorable one. We are truly proud that we were able to achieve it. We will share your comments with the team, which will motivate them to exceed in service.

We would love to have you back with us anytime soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

My husband and I flew to Santo Domingo, headed for Las Terrenas and stayed here. What an excellent choice. After a day of flying from the US, we were pleased that they let us check in early. We ate lunch and breakfast in the restaurant and Franklyn Sosa took excellent care of us. It's difficult to believe] good this airport hotel is. Excellent!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 214gwenf

Thanks a lot for your excellent review!

Our most important goal is to offer our guests the best of the experiences. It make us happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are already looking forward for your next visit!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

The restaurant food and staff were great! Franklyn and Jose made me feel comfortable even tho I didn’t speak an ounce of Spanish. Keep up the good work guys. The ambiance was quiet and relaxing. Overall experience was a great one.

Trip type: Travelled solo
IsabelHdezL, Director General at Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear Fetish L

What a great review! It is fantastic to read comments like yours, specially thanks for your words to Franklin, José and the rest of our staff! We strive every day to become better and better to provide the service that you deserve.

We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

They have very polite staff, Jose Polanco make us feel at home. It’s a beautiful hotel, great staff very polite staff. It’s a great place to stay weather you are on vacation or work. The food was very delicious

Trip type: Travelled on business
IsabelHdezL, General Manager at Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear 174millers

Thank you for sharing this amazing review. I am glad to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sharing your comment with the team, specially with José Polanco.

We hope you are doing great and we look forward to host you back soon.