“Economic transfers in Santo Domingo”
Review of Transporte Aleika

Transporte Aleika
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a Taxi service company in the Dominican Republic. Our Headquarters Principar is in Santo Domingo and we are responsible for giving our customer the best attention and the highest possible comfort from the point of departure to his final destination. We have English and Spanish speaking drivers with the most modern vehicles for your comfort. All with excellent customer service.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very good prices and excellent services, we received an English speaking driver who transferred us from the Airport to Hotel in Santo Domingo. We were a group of 4 people and we received a Mini Van vehicle with capacity for 6 people, but the price was really very good. The next day we used it again for different transfers in the city, very good attention. I would definitely use it again.

All reviews
"these services"
"taxi service"
in 4 reviews
"an english speaking driver"
in 3 reviews
"transfer from the airport"
"private taxi"
in 17 reviews
"las"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very reliable and good prices for groups, we were a group of 11 people who were partying in Santo Domingo, we requested Aleika transport services and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Santo Domingo.

Our driver was Michael has good English language proficiency, and was able to answer all of our concerns.

When we arrived at the Junior Airport he was waiting for us with a sign with my name, and immediately we were directed to the vehicle. This had a lot of space for all our luggage so I can say that we were really comfortable during the whole trip. Thanks to its Wi-Fi, I and my companions were able to notify our relatives that we arrived safely in Santo Domingo.

I would definitely use it again. Reliable, good, and safe.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very good taxi company in Santo Domingo, I use these services and I would definitely recommend it to other people, travel from my hotel in Colonial Zone to the beach in Bayahibe, the trip was quick and safe. The driver was very kind and gave us good advice for when we are in bayahibe.

I traveled with my husband and my children, the vehicle had enough space for us and the price was really just.

1  Thank Elizabetch H
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I had the chance to contact transporte Aleika during my visit in Santo Domingo and I travelled with the owner, Miguel. I have to say that the service is just amazing. Miguel is lovely, attentive and very trustfull. Helping and make me and my boyfriend feel very comfortable, safe and well accompanied for any necessity. I would highly recommend transporte Aleika to anyone visiting Santo Domingo !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank lisac2000bis
Junior M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Transporte Aleika, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your opinion, we are glad to know that our taxi services filled all your needs. If you like this one time next time you will love it because we are always working to give our clients the best .

Thanks again for your comments I hope to hear from you soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2018

The company is reliable and staff is professional, attentive and exceeded our expectations. Most importantly, attention to detail was evident throughout our service. We booked a customized all day tour from Santo Domingo to Altos de Chavon (Casa de Campo) and Byahibe. Michael our driver was great to work and spend the day with. He made sure our experience was an excellent and memorable one. This was our first time doing business with the company and the level of quality in the service provided left a lasting impression.

1  Thank Laiza G
Junior M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Transporte Aleika, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your opinion, it will help many other travelers who are looking for transportation in Santo Domingo.

We are happy to know that your stay with us was great, and that the attention provided was excellent, our team works very hard to give the best to all our customers.

I hope to hear from you soon.