See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Went to Dominica for bussiness, and my trip lasted more than expected.
Every need about room, food (coconut milk mahi mahi, a must try!), drinks, transportation, telephone & internet, was covered without any trouble at all.
Besides the undergoing maintenance work at the facilities, is a very quiet, discrete and fresh place to be close to Canefield Airport.
We truly appreciated your lovely attention, Linda!
All the best for you and your crew!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Jesus P
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

Though the place is currently undergoing some maintenance the room is wonderful. Dinner was served to the room and the food was well seasoned and tasteful. When they are done with repairs, this place will be excellent for couples having a romantic evening. I had a wonderful time.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darisa B
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Loved it. Linda and Sherman are the best. They provided transport. Attended to all my needs. They were very supportive and didn't overcharge me. I went to Dominica for business and I booked the hotel last minute, they upgraded my room for free.

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank BobbSemple
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Went to Dominica as a last min. travel plan. Friend booked the hotel on internet, last hotel room on the island for the 4 th of July.
the island is known for eco turism [ lots of hiking to see a waterfall ] and excellent diving.
If you go in for that kind of thing, the island is perfect.
If your looking to be pampered at a 5 star hotel, the island does not have any.Stayed at the Fort ,ten years ago and it was just ok.
Elegant Suites is managed by Linda, Lots of positive energy and hooked in to everything to do on the Island. She picked me up at the airport which is two hours from all the hotels on the island. made sure we had her driver bring us to anyplace we needed to go, no charge.
we took over the kitchen on nite and cooked Italian. invited the whole staff and any guests.
after 2 days you are no longer a guest, your part of the family.

Room Tip: all rooms are large and have a kitchinette sorry, no elevator
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business