“River float-not my thing”
Review of Wacky Rollers

and up
Dominica Shore Excursion: River Tubing Safari
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in Roseau
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I do want to start by saying the staff was fabulous. They made us feel safe, and did their best to make it fun as well. Maybe river floating is just not my thing. I actually like rivers a lot and do some flyfishing in Michigan. I thought a float through a rain forest would be exciting. Not so much. I'm sure it's partly because the tropical storm in August 2015 did a lot of damage. But the fact of the matter is many of the roads in Dominica carry along side of the rivers. I was not planning on looking at roads on my float. Worse, I was not planning on looking at heavy machinery repairing the roads on my float.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"float"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Spent a good part of the day with Staline from Wacky Rollers. She took us in an open topped jeep throughout the island. This lady knows her stuff and she does it with pizazz. She is proud of her island and after a tour with her, you'll want to come back to Dominica. The island is beautiful. She taught us of flora, fauna, wildlife, culture and history. Thanks so much for the excellent day!

1  Thank 25,96,982
Reviewed 3 April 2016

My wife and I took a Wacky Rollers tour March 27th 2016. We took a tour of the island visiting several of the islands beautiful waterfalls and mountaintop vistas. The key to our tour was our host "Berky" and driver "Jonathan". Berky was filled with island information from start to finish, making the tour very interesting while Jonathan was working the wheel on the curving mountain roads. We were coming within inches of passing vehicles.
The day was rainy but turned out well due to our guides. Hats off to Berky & Jonathan!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

The trip was great not only because of the destination but our tour guide Lloyd was awesome. He answered all our questions about the island its people, economy, food, culture, etc. The garden tour was good but I am more of an adventure guy. I liked the dragon hot springs. The highlight is the Titou Gorge. It is a special place. You do have to share it with twenty some other people all doing the trip but it was still fun. You need to feel comfortable in the water and not claustrophobic to go to the falls. Everyone was complaining that the water was cold but not for us Michiganders.

2  Thank codespewer