“Anniversary Dinner”

Restaurant Cristal Curacao
Ranked #17 of 335 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Cristal on Curacao is all about making your evening an absolutely tasteful one. Whether you would like just an entree from our new menu, a 3-course dinner or go all out with a 5-course dinner, anything is possible. Our menu purely exists out of fresh ingredients and homemade products turned into classic dishes with a modern twist. We offer lunch and fine dining complemented with a perfect glass of wine. Call us to make your reservation today!
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, friendly staff, very accommodating. They altered a menu item for me and the owner was on sight. Made it a nice evening for us!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place and the setting could not have been more perfect, as well as the meal. They are very accomaditing and you will feel welcomed when you first arrive. I wish I would have visited earlier on my trip so I would have had time to visit one more time!!!

1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Great food, beautifully prepared and presented, great staff. Must have a reservation. Their chef loves duck liver and believe me he knows how to prepare it, great combination of French and Caribbean food.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and they opened the kitchen for us. Excellent food. Perfect service. I Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Our forth visit to Cristal and always a great dinner. On this visit we both had the lion fish cevechie and the loin of tuna. Both were beautifully prepared and the tuna was cooked to perfection. All of the ingredients are fresh and much locally sourced. Great service and a good wine list round out the experience.