The flat is large and clear, but only at the upper floor (those at the ground floor are dark with a smaller terrace).
- The kitchen is convenient with sufficient utensils.
- A diving center is located within the resort: Johan and Monique knows perfectly well the diving spots and can propose you taylor-made dives. If you dive, don't miss them.
- A super-market close to the resort. - A really large (25 m) and beautiful swimming-pool which allows to swim.
-Extremely bad management: at the reservation (mid october 2013) I have expressed my wishes: Montana flat at the upper floor and with a sea view. This was agreed upon. Early January I have been contacted by phone (which was nice) to tell me the sea view was not possible (why??) but I would be upgraded to a larger flat: I agreed. End of January, nothing was done, nobody was aware and I have spent 2 days of hard discussions, in a dark flat, before I could have a flat at the upper floor.
- The beach at the sea side is private, 200 m outside the resort, artificial, with too many people alined on lounge chairs. It is forbidden to lay on the sand and it is mandatory to pay for lounge chairs.
- No bank in the surroundings, and the only cash machine (which was located outside the resort) debited by bank account with 1500 ANG (around 1000 US$) without giving me any banknotes!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Livingstone Jan Thiel Hotel
- Livingstone Jan Thiel Curaçao
- Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort Curacao/Willemstad