“Best Tour Guides in Curacao”
Review of Irie Tours

Irie Tours
Ranked #10 of 110 Tours in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: Our personal Touch & Love for Curacao make our Tours the best!! Irie Tours is well-known for offering: Safe & High quality excursions Personalized & professional guided tours We cater small as well as large groups We have a wide variety of fun tours to offer, from east to west and everything in between. From the planning stage, to the day of your trip and beyond, our team will do everything we can to ensure you have a wonderful island vacation! We do this by making our tours fun and treating customers like family! And on top of it all, we are extremely proud and honored to have received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 4 years in a row since 2013. The Irie Tours office is located beneath Restaurant De Gouverneur, right in front of the ferry station on the Otrobanda side of town. Our 2nd office is located in the Renaissance Hotel on the 2nd floor. this office is open every day of the week from 9:00am - 5:00 pm
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guides in Curacao”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I cannot say enough about the awesome treatment our group received from Irie Tours. Our trip was 5 days in length and we received what amounted to a daily concierge service. Any request that we made was handled promptly by Dennis, Sadira and Sylvian. It really made for a special trip. I have used 5-star concierge services on other islands and in several metropolitan cities, and I cannot say that I have ever had a service put as much effort into guaranteeing us the best experience possible in the way than they did. Thank you Dennis, Sadira and Sylvian! I would recommend Irie Tours to anyone traveling to Curacao, and I look forward to returning.

1 Thank shahrod
Irie Tours C, Owner at Irie Tours, responded to this review, 3 June 2012
Thank you my brother. When you love your job, you don't have to work. I love my job and we love Curacao. Any time you guys come back, we will be there for u and your family and friends. Take care and see you SOON. Greetings from us at IRIE TOURS.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

fort lee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dennis is the awesome, he made the trip”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I just got back from a trip to Curacao and I have to say that Dennis made the trip for me and my friends. He consistently went above and beyond the call of duty for us.

If you plan on booking a trip to Curacao, make sure you email Dennis and talk to him about the trip... you wont regret it.

2 Thank thought8
Irie Tours C, Owner at Irie Tours, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you my brother! I'm always at your service!

Hope to see you guys again!

Peace, Dennis
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

This word sums up my entire experience with Irie Tours in curaçao. I went on my bachelor party last week with 14 friends and the owners of Irie tours, Dennis and Sadira , customized a special party bus package for us during our five day stay. Hands down, they made our trip the best experience and vacation ever. Not only did they help us plan our itinerary, such as the beach and bar hopping in their party bus with my Man Sylvian, or finding great affordable restaurants to eat at, or the awesome boat tour of the island, but they truly showed us what life in curaçao is really about: enjoying life with friends and family both new and old in one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. Without any reservations, I can say that the only way one can truly experience curaçao is through Irie Tours. Thank you Irie Tours for making my bachelor party better than any of my friends.

Hey Man!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

We appreciate your kind words!

Hope to see you in New York! :-)

Take care my brother,

Dennis
San Diego, California
“Great hospitality from locals who love their island”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Irie tours really does anything they can to make sure you have a good time. From their comfy, colorful bus (island comfy, not limousine comfy) to their friendly staff and knowledge of all local destinations, we really felt well taken care of. I would definitely book another tour with them if I return to Curacao.

Irie Tours C, Owner at Irie Tours, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you so so so much! We absolutely love our Island!

Hope to see you back in Curacao.

Irie Tours Crew
Nyc
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Took this tour with 15 other friends. Its a must do. So much fun with such a value price!

Irie Tours C, Owner at Irie Tours, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
We really appreciate your nice review!

Thank you & we hope to see you back in beautiful Curacao!

Take care,