“Great local seafood place ”

Restaurant Fishalicious
Ranked #26 of 310 Restaurants in Willemstad
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seafood restaurant specialized in North sea fish, like Dover Sole, cod fish and oysters. Of course local fish on the menu.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went off the resort one night for dinner. I had the beef carpaccio which the best ever! Tried the civiche and it was great too. Red snapper was my main course and as good as anywhere

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice restaurant in an historical house on Penstraat in Willemstad.
Charming bar on which we were invited to drink an aperitive, because the table we had booked on the terrace wasn‘t quite ready.
Excellent fish dishes afterwards with fresh local fish like wahoo or tuna. We didn‘t take the North Sea fish they propose because this fish is probably fresher when eated in the Benelux.
Nice wine card with wines from all over the world that match the fish in a fine way.
I‘d surly recommend the Fishalicious to everybody looking for good and fresh fish on the island of Curacao.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying at the Avila and was in need of some good seafood and was recommended that we try fishalicious. Very upscale restaurant, I was pleased with the service and the food. I ordered the starter shrimp which was so delicious served with bread. For the main course I ordered the cod; super fresh and seared to perfection.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I go to Curacao every year and stay for two weeks and go a different restaurant every night, except for two places, one of which is Fishalicious. I always go there twice,for several reasons. The fish is wonderfully fresh and always cooked perfectly and the restaurant and its staff are also delightfully wonderful. However, it is not inexpensive and if you want fresh European oysters, prepare to pay over $4 per oyster. They recently moved the restaurant to a new location in a beautifully restored home. Most restaurants on the island also include french fries with dinner without extra charge. They are delicious and I am guessing that this is a Dutch tradition, But, who cares, you'll eat well, have fun and perhaps gain a little weight!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been visiting Fishalicious for 5+ years already as they are the best European seafood restaurant on the island of Curacao, with fresh fish flown in 3 times a week. From Dover Sole and Skate to smoked eel (Dutch = paling), Dutch mini shrimps and oysters, everything is always fresh of the plane. The dishes are delicious (my favorite remains the classic French Sole Meunière) and the service is impeccable, this is a high-end restaurant.

Early 2018 Fishalicious relocated to their new location which had us somewhat worried, “why kill a successful formula?”. But the new location turned out to be an upgrade. It is located in a beautiful old traditional house with plenty of air conditioned space inside as well as a beautiful patio sitting under the fresh starlit sky. We visited it twice in March and both times it was full.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a casual local fish restaurant serving Red Snapper, Lion fish or Swordfish with creole sauce the traditional Curacao way, there are many other great options for that.