See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Alablanca apartments was by far the worst place i have lived my hole life. If you want to feel like you are in a slum in the 3rd world this is the place for you. During my month there my toilet would regularly be plugged and there would be no water to shower in the morning. That along with the discourteous rude and unhelpful staff i thought this place was quite a dump. It isn't near the beaches or the city so quite frankly you are isolated. Don't get me wrong you can probably do worse on the island but i would never recommend this place to anyone I know unless they are on an extremely extremely tight budget. I would say go to a place a bit more expensive or even try something with the same reasonable pricing that is near the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 112Robbin112
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I visited Curacao on a 8 day trip for shopping. It was the first time I went there and apart from what I saw on the internet I knew
nothing about it so I didn't know what to expect. On arriving at the airport I was not very impress,first of all I don't speak Dutch so I was at a disadvantage but I didn't let that take away from my holiday. Then it was off to the Apartments the staff was friendly and the rooms we clean ,each day transportation was available to take us to and from town. My favorite restaurant to eat while I was there was The One it was awesome ,the food was delicious especially the wings. In all I had a great trip.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Barbadoshometown
Reviewed 9 December 2011

clean,safe and free shuttle to Punda or mambo beach. the pool is great and the complex is quiet except for weekends when it can be a little noisy.A lot of people who stay there are working or stay for extended periods.
It could do with a little updating but cannot be beaten for the price.There is a bus stop close by and a restaurant and small supermarket are within 5 minutes walk.It is not downtown nor close to a beach but the price is great, we stayed there twice and had no compaints

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank expatjane
Reviewed 12 September 2011

For the price you pay there is not too much to expect. The pool is very nice ! the greatest area of the complex. The apartment we got was all the way on the back of the complex and they didnt allow us to park nearby. It was not that clean when I first entered, but then I requested them to clean the bathroom again and it got a lot better. Beds are good!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank andyalba
Reviewed 27 May 2009

My wife and I stayed there from May 07 until May 11.It was perfect for our proposal:A clean and cheap place just for sleeping, recharging our battery for another day and prepare our breakfast.All our needs were reached.Small kitchenette with all we needded.Very close there is a mini market called Dias, where we bought everything paying with credit card.In a mile, we found a big and wonderful Supermarket Centrum.From Monday to Friday, a free shuttle service to downtown Punda at 9.00AM returning at 3.00PM is worthy.People from front desk very helpful.Not so far from Airport and Downtown located in a residential area.Very easy to reach the road to the beaches with our rented car.Nothing to complain.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple