“Not fancy but great food”

Rodeo House of Ribs
Ranked #216 of 426 Restaurants in Curacao
Reviewed 2 October 2018

As we were planning to go to Tony Roma’s we saw this place and didn’t want to drive any further, which ended up the best thing we could have done.
I ordered a full slab and the plate came I thought thats way to much....but I finished my plate the ribs were so good....a place worth going to when you love ribs.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered the BBQ ribs with home fries, and this was as hard as a brick it looked like they grabbed some leftover ribs and put it in my plate and at the bottom there was a little piece of baby back ribs, and in that moment i thought they did really put leftovers on my plate.
My boyfriend ordered the t-bone steak and this looked like a overcooked porkchop and tasted horrible!
I am a Ribs eater and I can say that these ribs were the worst ribs i’ve ever eaten!
I would never come back and never recommend!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I had my birthday party here in March (20 persons). The service was good. We did not have a meal, we ordered some snacks. We got a room all to ourselves and had a lot of fun. When it's your birthday, the person whose birthday it is, gets a dessert on the house.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

This restaurant is located at a busy road. You have to search a bit to find the parking lot. When we came in, the place was buzzing, very busy. Many people talking and having a drink and snack or so. We found a waitress and told her we wanted something to eat, so she guided us through a door into a quiet location that appeared to be the real restaurant. My tenderloin steak was really good, as was the vegetable salad that came with it. My wife had the ribs which was really tender and tasty too. Very good food, but too noisy for us. We probably will not return to this place.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

We had the ribs and chorizo/steak combination at Rodeo which costs around 23-30 guilders. The portion sizes are great (lots of meat), sauces are nice and fries are good as well. Coffee isn't the best part of the restaurant, however when going just for meat, this is one of the best places in curacao for the amount of money you pay.