“Great value and authentic Cuban themes ”

La Zorra y el Cuervo
Ranked #2 of 41 Nightlife in Havana
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Went on Saturday night. Queue at 9:30 to get a good seat. Air con basement in a small venue. A tour group of 10 arrived at 9:50 and got let in first which is the way of things but would suggest is not nice for those that wait and they should change

On this night music only until mid night as martyrs day on Sunday

Jazz was ok with lots of energy and great beats though personally would prefer a bit more sax and clarinet with vocals.

Great value at 10 CUC with 2 cocktails included.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Zorra y el Cuervo

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my fiancé during our trip to Havana. We enjoyed the ambiance but it was very, very crowded. Worth it though if you want a typical Cuban experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First off, I don’t listen to jazz on the regular. All I know is John Coltrane’s Blue Train. It’s my go to when I needed to get lost in music, without moving. That’s the extent of my experience.

There was a line before the place even opened and no one even knew who was performing. I figured I’d check it out anyway because La Zorra y El Cuervo is supposedly famous and second to none as far as jazz venues are concerned.

The show was pretty cool but I only liked the first group out of three. Never knew the flute could slay Cuban jazz!

I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Just $10 per person gets you in the door and a free drink at this amazing, authentic Cuban jazz bar. Two sets of music in an intimate setting make for a great night. Get there at 10pm to make sure you have a seat since it fills up quickly!

1  Thank jvr322016
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We loved this place so much that we went twice. It opens at $10 - you enter through a restored phone booth and walk downstairs to the venue. The $10 cover gets you two Cuban cocktails (only rum drinks....you have to pay for anything else). The music on both nights was absolutely fantastic. The dark basement atmosphere was fun and service was great.