4,020 results
All reviews havana cafe poolside restaurant old havana breakfast buffet cigar lounge very nice hotel free shuttle pool area is lovely pool concierge service five star hotel the hotel offers el malecon mini bar live music junior suite bottled water
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Good location out of the old city and in front of the Malecon. Large rooms with outdated furniture. Great breakfast options and dinning facilities. The staff was very helpful and friendly. WIFI is free but unreliable, breaking down often. The local tourist bus stops right at the door, which is a good option to visit the city.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
MeliaCohiba, Director General at Melia Cohiba, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Toulouse1965,

Thank you for posting your positive comment about our hotel on Tripadvisor community.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, that appreciates our facilities, services we offer to our guest and that the attention that you received from our staff met your expectations.

It is good to know that you enjoyed the attractive views of the sea and that the service Shuttle free was useful for city tours.

Let me to tell you our Hotel is in a process of improving the WiFi network to provide better Internet connection service to our customers.

I hope that you will choose us on your next visit to La Havana, I will be happy to receive you personally.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first time in cuba, i was in melia cohiba from wednesday to friday and my experience was great i loce the hotel, workers are so friendly security bell boy recepctionist in conclusion everybody in the hotel try you stay be like if you be a king . Soon ill come back with my whole family because cuban people are excellent and melia cohiba is the best in cuba

Trip type: Travelled solo
MeliaCohiba, Director General at Melia Cohiba, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear

It is good to know that you chose the Meliá Cohíba for your first time in Cuba, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, that appreciates the services we offer to our guest and that the attention that you received from our staff was the best.

We are pleased to know that you considerate the Melia Cohiba as the best hotel in Cuba.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel chosen by group tour 16 of us were on. Had all the ammenities which were better than any of us expected having read about Havana and Cuba. It is however a long way from about everything other than strolling the Malecon. The Melia in Havana city better if you want shopping, restaurants and music. The included breakfast, bubbly included as well, was awesome, something for everyone from the global community who gathered each morning. The pool was clean and service fine. One younger grumpy lobby staffer was overlooked as all the others were fab.
Wifi available.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Msbbls
MeliaCohiba, Director General at Melia Cohiba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Msbbls,

It is good to know that you enjoyed the attractive views of the sea and the Malecon.

Let me to tell you that the hotel has a free shuttle service for city tours of our customers.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Finishing a 5 night stay. Room is large and very comfortable with a good bed and wonderful views of the Malecon, sea and city. Staff is very professional. Food at breakfast buffet and omelette station is enjoyable.

Internet, which is included with price of room, could be much better - the government's wifi is MUCH faster but it is not available in the vicinity of this Melia.

Price for the room in August is relatively fair but during peek months - eg Dec and Jan - prices for hotels throughout Havana get pretty crazy.

Date of stay: August 2016
MeliaCohiba, Director General at Melia Cohiba, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear discriminator,

It is good to know that our location was to your liking and enjoyed the attractive views of the sea and the Malecon.

Let me to comment that internationally the price of the rooms change corresponding to the season year.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Cuba Melia cohiba it is mile stone hotel right in the town it is a great spot very close to town and location is sea facing the malecon the resort needs some up grades in the lobby and hall ways etc but it has a great pool and good choice of restrauants
But over all nice hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear PHILRENA,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, that appreciates our facilities and the services that we offer to our guest.

Thanks for considering us a good hotel.