All reviewscuban familybed roomold havanacentrotaxishousecasa
Reviewed 16 May 2013

saw casas of my friends... but this is the best in havanna as far as i can say!
you feel like a family member :) got a cuba libre for free when i arrived! they also organized the pick up from the aiport.
had the chance to get a cuban haircut in the casa... great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank gb85
Reviewed 13 April 2013

If you want to feel like home in Havana, this is the place to be. Casa Tati is located in Centro Habana, this is where you get the real Cuban experience if you like to mingle with locals. The room is spacious and clean, and Tati will make all the arrangements for you if you want to go to other cities. I didn't have to worry about anything! These wonderful ladies will take care of you just like your own family would. As a female solo traveler, I felt safe in this casa that I call now my Cuban home!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Michelle1648
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Greeted with hugs, kisses and Cuba Libre by Tati and her Aunt. This is THE place to stay in Centro Havana. If by chance she is full, she'll provide an equally excellent place to stay. Tati was so helpful arranging everything from taxi service, Havana bus tour, arranging for all my casa stays in Cuba. Everything she did came from the heart. Wonderful sincere people.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jim F
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I second what my friend Aoife Q said - I would highly recommend staying at this wonderful little casa if you are in Havana for any length of time. You will truly get the real Cuban experience. We were treated like family and given the most amazing meal (two actually - dinner and breakfast) for an extremely reasonable price. But money cannot buy the peace of mind we had staying in a safe, comfortable, friendly casa, having a guided tour organized for us, and even evening activities/bar/taxi recommended and organized for us. When we were not out and about we were sipping Cuba libres on the balcony. If experiencing the real life hustle and bustle of Havana is what you're after, along with some genuine Cuban hospitality (which is why we left the resorts of Varadero), then Tati's Casa is the place to be.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tash H
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Would highly recommend staying here. Tati and her Aunt took wonderful care of us. They provided us with a wonderful dinner and fantastic breakfast. These were the best meals we ate in Cuba. A walking tour of the city was arranged for us. Tati recommended at night we go down to watch the canon fire over the City from the Fort and ensured we weren't ripped off with a taxi driver who was very kind and waited for us. This also ensured our safety. They were extremely friendly and warm people and we were incredibly grateful.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends