All reviews cigar bar miramar district buffet breakfast offers the pool looked nice clean hotel hand towels compared to other hotels hour bar little things great shower up to date quiet area swimming pool cab ride comfortable beds nice stay la habana
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the service is very good. The standard is better than expected compared to other hotels in Cuba. I will definetely stay there next time I`m travelling to Cuba.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristine H
Maritryni R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Four Points by Sheraton Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for your positive comment. We are pleased that your stay at our hotel has been to your liking. We want you to come back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We can't ask for 5 star hotel in Cuba but at least a clean hotel with great services. Employees are rude and maintenance of hotel is really bad . food at buffet for breakfast doesn't look good we just walk in and decide to go to town and eat bad smell coming from restaurant. I understand is an old building but they can keep hotel clean.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank flor f
José Francisco C, Gerente at Four Points by Sheraton Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Flor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is JOSE CUZA and I am the Gerente
at the Four Points by Sheraton Havana. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. We are working on several projects to improve the conditions of the hotel as well as the service and training of our associates.Once again I apologize for the problems experienced in your recent stay and hope we have the chance to host you again in to La Habana.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We went for our honeymoon, very nice hotel, nice pool. Pleasant staff, but especially Massiel the sales girl and Hector the bell boy. They made our stay the best, Hector so kind, Massiel solved everything we needed instantly. Thank you guys¡ for them my husband and I will return.

Room tip: Whatever you want just ask for Massiel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maritryni R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Four Points by Sheraton Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I passed a good time and loved food. Everything is clean and well decorated. I would like to see more variety of people working at the hotel like in other Marriott around the World. I like the plants in the Lobby and The rooms are very nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LCaridad
Maritryni R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Four Points by Sheraton Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We are pleased that your stay at our hotel has been to your liking. We want you to come back soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. We enjoyed the spacious bedroom, the big individual beds and great shower. It was a point of relax to return to after a day in the city. We didnt use the pool due to rainy season but it looked very inviting. We will return. A taxi to the center took 15 min and was 15 CUC.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikalamejor
Maritryni R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Four Points by Sheraton Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018