1,233 results
All reviews porto habana old havana hotel sells an older hotel corner room pool bar buffet restaurant worked fine cab ride quiet area mini fridge cuban standards vedado area sea wall internet access live music omelette
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The Hotel Roc Presidente was recommended to me by my business partner in Cuba and having visited the other hotels I have now doubts in recommeding the hotel with the others. Hotel Nacional and Habana Libra are very busy. Whilst having a good atmosphere it does not feel busy or stressful. It has a feel of a boutique hotel which is ideal for a business trip.

Based in Vedado but near the Malecon it is a quiet area but within walking distance of the busy Avenue 23 and all of its restaurants and bars. In keeping with the Hotel it is surrounded by grand Government buildings and colonial houses.

WIFI was excellent (for cuban standards)

In terms of leisure the Hotel pool was spacious and functional, it is extremely safe to walk around at all hours of the night and it is excellent located for the Old Town, Havana Centre the various sights along the Malecon.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Community_Manager_HP, General Manager at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Ben S, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have been satisfied with the services and disposition of the Hotel Staff.
We are glad that the location of the Hotel and the facilities we have had to your liking.
Receive my most cordial greetings.

Agustín Sainz
Managing Director

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was very acomadating the pool is very nice.There is a clean classic ambiance i the lobby and the rooms.As we know Cuba does not have internet but this hotel has super fast wifi that is always accesable. I recomend this hotel with 5 stars!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Matt D, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
Receive my most cordial greetings.

Agustín Sainz
Managing Director

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Such a wonderful place to spend the summer vacation with family. The hotel’s staff is friendly, the hotel situated in the center of havana, actually it’s inly 50mts to the Malecón Str., in which you can spend the noon time watching the local citizens fishing and singing.
Looking forward to spend the next summer here at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
pedroRocHotelsCuba, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you. We are very happy that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We are very pleasure that you like our great location and our staff service.
Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making. It will be a pleasure to receive you again the next summer.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hotel Presidente is the perfect location centered to everything you would want to do in Havana. Old fashion charm with courteous customer service. It is near the sea wall and offers great views. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Facing Swimming Pool
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you. We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very pleasure that you like our great location and our staff service. Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer.

We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making. It will be a pleasure to receive you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how neat and clean my room was and the service was great. The hotel lobby was a hub for amzing people, great service, and friendly staff. I will make this my home away from home everytime I come to Cuba.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you.
We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very pleasure that you like our clean rooms, our staff service and the Lobby.Thanks for find your home here with us.Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.