1,223 results
All reviewsporto habanaold havanahotel sellsan older hotelcorner roompool barbuffet restaurantworked finecab ridequiet areamini fridgecuban standardsvedado areasea wallinternet accesslive musicomelette
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how neat and clean my room was and the service was great. The hotel lobby was a hub for amzing people, great service, and friendly staff. I will make this my home away from home everytime I come to Cuba.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
pedroRocHotelsCuba, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you.
We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very pleasure that you like our clean rooms, our staff service and the Lobby.Thanks for find your home here with us.Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stayed here in July and was delighted by the comfortable rooms, the friendly service and the convenient location in Vedado - right near the malécon. I highly suggest it as one of the nicest hotels in the area for a better price than the rest

Room Tip: good price
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
pedroRocHotelsCuba, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you. We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very pleasure that you like our comfortable rooms, our staff service and the location.Thanks for recommend us.Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.

A rianna Hernández

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stay close by in Vedado and come here to use the Internet when I need a decent connection for work. The beer and cocktails are reasonable and the Internet is as good as it can be in Cuba. Sit on the porch when there is music and you can enjoy the people watching and use the internet.

Room Tip: Right off the Malecon in Vedado, easy location to reach everything with lots of taxis available.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Valerie, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
We are very pleasure that you like our beers and cocktails, our Wifi and our music at porch. Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.
Public Relations Hotel Roc Presidente

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I had a very pleasant experience here getting my coffee each morning and hopping on to the wifi. Ivan was especially spectacular, always helpful, with a smile, and remembered me day to day. This is a very popular spot with great live music on weekend nights.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
pedroRocHotelsCuba, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the services we have given you.
We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very pleasure that you like our coffees, the Wifi and our music at nights.Personally I will congratulate Ivan for his good job. Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer. We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant experience me with my wife at the famous hotel Presidente. Everything was fine, very good service and hospitality. The location was perfect and we had a really good connection in WiFi network, something that’s really important.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you and your wife have enjoyed in our hotel. We are very honored that you have chosen us to enjoy the services. We are very happy that you like our staff service and hospitality, our good location and connection to Internet. Your words fill us with strength to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we offer.