“The best fish ceviche by far!! ”

San Juan Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 905 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 35
Description: Emblematic restaurant in traditional Cuban food that rescues the recipes of regions of the country and incorporates as international a charcoal grill for between vegetables and meats to offer diverse options to the visitors of the historic center of Havana.
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped to eat here after a long walk around old Havana. We were very pleased with the service. The manager Fayad was very accommodating and pleasant. He recommended the fish wrapped in foil paper and it was delicious. The ropa vieja, the black beans, the sangria, I mean everything was delicious. But the one thing I was crazy about was the fish ceviche, you have to try it.
Thanks everyone one who took care of us there. Wish we can come back very soon.

1  Thank Kathy N

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!!! This was no doubt the best bar/restaurant in Havana. My friends and I had such a great experience the first time, we came back on the final night of our trip.

Tony (the guy standing behind us in the photo) was the mixology prodigy who made our drinks. Not only were they the best tasting drinks I've ever had, they were almost the most visually pleasing. He knows what he's doing (as does everyone else there but this guy is the real deal). The rest of the staff there is a pleasure to be around and we're really fun. I'd go back to Cuba just to visit there again.

I'm not one to write reviews, as this is my first, but San Juan deserves it. Thanks to Tony and Will, and the two females working with them. Y'all the best

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I were invited by a friend and we are vegans so when he called for reservation he made sure that they cooked vegan meals for us.
We were pleasantly surprised by their knowledge and willing to do that. We had grilled vegetables, "tamal en cazuela" and vegetable rice, all cooked just for us.
The place is super relaxing and cozy ... friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I like everything about this restaurant. Fro starters the staff are pleasant and attentive. The kitchen has a large charcoal grill and the food is always good. From the first cocktail to the deserts it offers a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a very good meal.

1  Thank Kip B
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We passed by and looked at the menu. People were looking nice and we stopped to have dinner. It was excellent !!! Very well presented, very good service, original presentation of food, nothing negative to say !!!

1  Thank ecaar63