“Excellent food,huge portions ”
Review of Los Nardos

Los Nardos
Ranked #113 of 909 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A perfect place to taste Caribbean cuisine with a great variety of both seafood and meat. The served portions are huge so beware of what you order!Very reasonable prices in regard to the quantity and quality of food

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food...the atmosphere...all of it was beyond special. The fried shrimp and plate of french fries were so good, we went back on our last day for seconds. Celebrated my birthday there and will never forget how beautiful it was!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant in the center of Havana! Long waiting but it’s worth the wait! Good food and good service

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2018

The food was okay. The service was one of the worst I ever had. The server would avoid eye contact so it was really hard to call him. They put lot of ornaments on the table so there is no space for the food. They brought the appetizers and we had no small plates. Since there was no space, they handle it to us and we kept it in our hands until one of us was finally able to ask someone for a small standing table. They would handle you the plates instead of placing them on the table. They try ridiculous and stupid ways to charge you more. For example, they put a bottle of water per persona and charge you even though you might not even drink them. They asked me if I wanted bread, I said yes, bring me one. They brought me 2 and change me for 4 cause supposedly they were double. I would never go there again.

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

The food was really good and really cheap, the portions were huge and the staff was nice. I had the fish skewer and it was awesome! And you can get the rest of the food to go if you can't finish. We came back the next day. The reataurant is across the street from Capitolio, up the stairs. Excellent!