“Great Food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant near the Revolutionary Park. The menu is very large with great drinks for a reasonable price. It is highly recommended by the local people.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Hidden place in oposite of the Capitolio. We had soup and chees balls as starters. Fish filet, beefand chicken. All was good and compared to old town it is priceworthy. Nice ambience but better for Dinner.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant from an Aussie tourist and our casa. We rocked up at 1pm for lunch, hardly no wait to go inside and we had the biggest feed, the bread was amazing, as well as the entire red snapper that we ordered for 12CUC.

The cocktails were super cheap 2.95CUC but they will try to sell you the sangria, which ends up being 11.95CUC (jug for two). Overall the food was plentiful and it seem to be the safe/best value for money. I would recommend going early for dinner to save waiting in line. This is very random, as when you enter the restaurant it seems to be half empty....

Overall worth a 30min wait.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

If you love to eat fish try the whole fish you will love it. The best place where we eat. Good price. The service was good. They have live music. Romantic place

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This place was awesome! My hosts recommended this place since it was only two blocks from La Casa, and I am so glad I went. The service was amazing. I've never had such a quick service, and attentive waiters. They checked up on me frequently and I appreciated that. The alcoholic drinks were delicious! I remember ordering a Caribbean dish at an affordable price and I couldn't finish it, I had to take it to go. This restaurant is right across from the capitolio, definitely not hard to miss. I really recommend this place!

Date of visit: April 2018