“Visited 3 times during Havana getaway”
Review of Los Nardos

Los Nardos
Ranked #111 of 902 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant from an Aussie tourist and our casa. We rocked up at 1pm for lunch, hardly no wait to go inside and we had the biggest feed, the bread was amazing, as well as the entire red snapper that we ordered for 12CUC.

The cocktails were super cheap 2.95CUC but they will try to sell you the sangria, which ends up being 11.95CUC (jug for two). Overall the food was plentiful and it seem to be the safe/best value for money. I would recommend going early for dinner to save waiting in line. This is very random, as when you enter the restaurant it seems to be half empty....

Overall worth a 30min wait.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

If you love to eat fish try the whole fish you will love it. The best place where we eat. Good price. The service was good. They have live music. Romantic place

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This place was awesome! My hosts recommended this place since it was only two blocks from La Casa, and I am so glad I went. The service was amazing. I've never had such a quick service, and attentive waiters. They checked up on me frequently and I appreciated that. The alcoholic drinks were delicious! I remember ordering a Caribbean dish at an affordable price and I couldn't finish it, I had to take it to go. This restaurant is right across from the capitolio, definitely not hard to miss. I really recommend this place!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to us and is obviously very popular.
Its in a building with two other restaurants, located opposite the Capitolio.
We queued for about an hour to get in and then waited inside for a short time. But the staff were helpful and we were able to get drinks while we waited.
The menu was large, the food decent, and the portions were huge (none of us could finish and most people left with take-away boxes) and for the amount of food you get it is cheap.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I love this place and tend to visit every few weeks on work trips. I've never been disappointed. You do have to queue but it's well worth the short wait. Take a beer with you and stand in line!
The genuinely caring staff look after their guests extremely well and offer a service which is second to none. The extensive menu and amazingly tasty food is fantastic value for money too!

Don't be fooled by going into one of the other restaurants in this building to skip the queue. Los Nardos is definitely the best one by far.