“Best in town”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Quality,excellent service friendly staff,good prices thank for everyone specific to Carlitos the server

1  Thank Sparky0806

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I've now been to Los Nardos twice. It's pretty good quality for Cuba imo. Both time I ordered the vegetarian Paella and it was solid both times. It's an enormous amount of food for $5.95. Mojitos, pina colodas, etc... are $2.95. Most menu items are under $8.00. The A/C works very well and staff is professional and courteous. I recommend going if you're alone, with a date or family.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Los nardos is a very nice restaurant and the servings are good. I suggest if you order any type of beef if you like medium order the medium well. We all ordered medium and it was cooked more on the rare side. The food was ok.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Clearly Havana's worst kept secret. We were recommended this by our Air BnB owner but also noticed it on Lonely Planet. The huge queue that we luckily avoided (at 7pm) that was spiralling onto the road by 9pm is testament to the reputation of this place. There are two restaurants- we walked up the steep steps to sample the Cuban traditional fare. The decor is dated and incredibly dark. However it was packed. The all male staff were quite attentive. This star attraction is the food portions. Therefore we were disappointed that our waiter urged us to purchase bread as we filled up too much on this. My main pork was well seasoned and huge, with many side dishes included for free. My boyfriend's fish should really be described as a whale. I'd never seen a bigger catch. It was very tasty but he did find the constant chewing tiring! We were able to take what we hadn't finished home. A must see, especially considering it is opposite the Capitol building- you might end up the same size as it when you leave.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Totally overrated restaurant. After being in a line for 45 minutes, we finally go inside to wait for 15 more minutes to "enjoy" a mega dry roasted fish and a not at all peruan ceviche (I think they had not tried a nice ceviche ever). Lobster was a bit overcooked but eatable. Dishes are big, but I really expected some food quality after seeing these huge lines outside. The best? Sangria tropical, give it a try, but prepare the wallet. 55CUC for 2 persons. Like I said before, totally overrated and service was not good enough for at least manage our disappointment.