“Very disappointing”

Ingridients
Ranked #31 of 135 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since we first envisioned “Ingridients” we wanted it to be different, to be far from clichés and common places, we wanted it to be unique and personal, like us, like you. We’ve been in the tourism industry for decades; and in that time we’ve had the chance of visiting hundreds of restaurants, but only a handful of them did earn a place in our minds and hearts.Our food is based on the Mediterranean cuisine and uses the basic principles of the French, Spanish and Italian cuisine.Next to that we use our local produce and serve all this next to the magical blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. We wanted to create a space of comfort and luxury, of fresh elegance; a place for you to dine different.We tried to put our personal experience in everything, from the food, the decoration, and yes, the name. Hopefully we’ll earn a place in your good memories.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

After all of the positive reviews, we expected a nice meal. We had the poorest service ever. A server who seemed to have no interest in providing a pleasant experience. She never did give us her name, was very slow and inattentive. When she finally took our drink order,she only asked 4 of us and then went off to the bar. The fifth in our party had to wait 10 more minutes for her return. As we could see all of the dining room and kitchen, I can assure you that she was not busy with others. When she returned with the drinks, she spilled 2 down my back...just an accident, of course, but she never apologized and moved on as if nothing happened. I had to get more napkins myself to clean up and I had to ask the bartender (who was nice and attentive and concerned) where the restroom was. I was soaked through to the skinand needed to clean up. Apparently, while I was away from the table, our waitress wanted to take our order. My husband asked her to please come back.

Her shoddy service continued throughout. The bartender offered to have my clothes laundered and at the end of the meal, the waitress did also.
I would have preferred to not have been charged for the drinks.
As for the food, my tenderloin pasta was good and plentiful. The rest of my family was less happy with their meals and we we're disappointed to discover hat several things we're unavailable, including the lion fish. Sharing of side dishes seemed very odd.

For the price, I would have expected better, especially in the service department. Our servers behavior throughout the meal was borderline bizarre.

1  Thank Susanne W

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there last night and it was wonderful. Judella took great care of us. Always smiling and very knowledgeable about the menu! I had a barracuda ceviche and the wife had the prosciutto appetizer....both were awesome!
Main courses were bery good and beautiful presentation. Dinner overlooking Klein Bonaire! We'll be coming back here!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

From the start the staff took excellent care or us and the food was excellent! Sitting overlooking the bay watching the sunset feeling the cool ocean breeze set the mood for an evening ending a perfect day of diving with friends!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and Its still great.
Tuna 3 styles as starter was very nice but the parmenzanse truffel pasta prepared at the table is our favorite. Simple dish but soooo nice. We had a great view over the oceaan and service was good

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We dined early (6:30PM) and did so to enjoy the sunset. It was terrific. The restaurant overlooks the water and the dive dock for Buddy Dive. This provided added entertainment since they were doing some night diving from the dock after the sunset.

The waitstaff was wonderful. We had about three different servers, all with unique personalities, and all with such charm and spot on recommendations. We had the Sea Bream, the Tiger Prawns and the Red Snapper. Everyone was thrilled with their meal, and to say that is to say a lot - we had some very discerning palates.

The price was high, but it was fair for the experience. The view, the staff, the food, were all amazing, and we may head back later this week.