“WOWZA!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious! They were out of a few specials when we were there, but every restaurant on the island was out of salads waiting for the freight ship to come in. Lovely indoor and outdoor seating. Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. Highly recommend for wonderful food and atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Divi and were grateful that we could walk to this place because the food at the Divi was not good. Capriccio is top notch cuisine- we ate dinner there 4 nights that week!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I wasn't expecting island food to be this great until I had dinner here. My first dinner experience was late after a night dive. I arrived around 940pm and was served with a smile. Granted I was very hungry and the combination of great, savory food with excellent presentation made everything worth the while. Shrimp sauteed in vanilla olive oil was superb. LINGUINE ALLE CAPESANTE was one the best pasta i have ever had. Then I had cheesecake for dessert which was done to perfection.

This place was so good I went there four times!

Thank you for the excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Four of us were able to enjoy a dinner here after a short wait since we didn't have reservations. We were pleasantly surprised by the complimentary mimosas to start. I enjoyed a wonderful vermentino with my meal. We started with the antipasti platter which was more than two of us could fully eat - esp since we had also ordered the meatball starter - both delicious. For entrees we had the pesto rosso (highly recommend) and the gnocchi (so fabulously rich). Our friends each started with a caprese and then enjoyed the lasagne (very large portion) and the tagliatelle. Sadly we did not have room for dessert. It was a wonderful meal in a beautiful setting. Definitely recommend a visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We hadn’t been to this restaurant in 7 or 8 years and we are happy to report that the food and service is still the best! It is the best meal we have had since we have been here! We absolutely love the new location too! Going back again later this week! WONDERFUL!