All reviewstenderloingreat apartmentstunaswimmingpoolbonaireisland
Reviewed 17 February 2017

They serve a excellent daily special at a affordable price,
Very tasty food,,Nice view overlooking Kralendijk, drinks at affordable prices
A reel surprise, very recommendable, may be a little difficult to find,but try

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Only just landed in Bonaire and within 30 mins from airport to friend's home, was over at Hillside Apartments for a night of entertainment - as I was promised.
Friday nights at Hillside are apparently party nights - another friend was DJ'ing and it was a lively fun, mixed age crowd. Happy Hour I think is from 6-8pm and of course that's when it's the busiest.

Dying to have some good food, as we all know what airline food is like in a long-haul flight! I was recommended their special of Duck breast with truffle mash!

I have to admit I gave that a miss as I craved beef and opted for the Tenderloin with fries and a peppercorn sauce!

The best choice I made. The Tenderloin was one of the tastiest I have ever eaten, my knife just cut through with the minimum of effort and melted on the tongue!

From that first mouthful I knew it was going to be an awesome meal and I savored it for as long as I could, was even tempted to order another! at $20-$22 is was SO worth it! Nice job chef! :)

Poolside on a Friday is where the party starts in Bonaire!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I did not stay in this place, but had dinner and lunch many times. The food is great and service is fast and friendly. Theo the owner is passionate in everything he does, especially when he makes the famous "kibbeling" great tasting bits of fried cod. Combine this with an amazing view, you will enjoy this place for sure..

Room Tip: The top one have an amazing view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I live on Bonaire and Hill Side also does food!!! They have a daily menu and yesterday we went to enjoy the salmon papilotte. OMG that was so good! Need to put it out here. Portion was a little big even for me and I can eat a lot. Very tasty. On the side was a salad and some fries. The salad was also not just some lettuce leaves with a slice of cucumber ad tomatoe really nice. Very affordable food and drinks on a great location, stunning Island and ocean views.

Room Tip: I did not stay in the hotel, just enjoyed the bar and food and great staff!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

I picked this place because it was affordable for my group. Check in was easy and we got a free welcome drink... #winning The room was simple but comfortable, the pool gorgeous especially at night. My friends had a burger the first night and said it was the best they had ever had. The property is not close to the beach but it is close enough to get there in next to no time. I will most certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends