“Waste of money”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Ordered the ribs, tasted awful and dry... Paid and left after a few bites. Go to Van Der Tweels and get smoked chicken from the Chicken guy and a salad instead. This place needs an overhaul..

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Bobbejan’s for ten years, and it never disappoints it is always our first meal on Bonaire.
They are only open three days a week but the ribs on a Saturday night after traveling is the best meal.
You can order in or take out, we have done both. The service is always very friendly and the bbq sauce
Is just amazing. My son started talking about the ribs before we even left from NJ, he said guess where
We are going for dinner. RIBS at Bobbejan’s. The ribs aren’t fatty like you find in the states they are lean.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Teh most excellent BBQ on the island. Only open Friday-Sunday. i reccommend you call in your order to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went on a weekend. Got takeout ribs and fries. Both really good. Very casual. If you’re a moderate to big eater get two orders.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday evening we went here for dinner. Because of the good reviews and because it was my boyfriend's birthday we were very looking forward to a nice evening with delicious food. My boyfriend ordered Bobbejaan's special which was really good. Unfortunately I did not order the same, but the Gado Gado. The vegetables were cold and it seemed that the rice had been cooked for at least an hour. I only could eat the chicken and was glad that my boyfriend gave me some fries and a bit of his coleslaw. What has annoyed me most is that no one came asking, if everything is ok. Actually no one was passing by at all, so that I had no chance to tell them. As my boyfriend has finished we waited 10 minutes thinking that someone would come cleaning up and asking, if anything was wrong. As again no one appeared, we decided to go the pay desk and leave. I am very very disappointed :-(

1  Thank Britta H